Rooms available at our house in Bangka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooms available at our house in Bangka

We have the choice of 3 rooms available in a 5 bedroom 4 bathroom house in the beautiful area of Bangka, Kemang South Jakarta. Currently there is an American female, Belgian male, and Italian male all in their late 20's/early 30's occupying the house.

The area is perfect...
    - Close to major roads: Bangka Raya, Mampang, Atasari
    - Walking to distance to Kemchicks, Lotte Mart, McDonalds, EP, Murphy's, Hooters...

The house has a huge modern kitchen with oven, big fridge, and plenty of cooking wares. The backyard is green, full of wildlife, and tended to by a professional landscaper. You can also enjoy a big pool which is cleaned and chemical washed twice a week by Budi's Pool Service. We have a full time english speaking maid to handle all the laundry, cleaning, various personal chores, and light cooking. The house is fully enclosed inside a compound with 24/7 guard service and far away from the street to be free of annoying loud scooters and cars. Good working AC, new water pumping system, and best of all, a great landlord who takes care of any issues very quickly.

Rent can vary from 500-900USD per month depending on what room is taken.

Please feel free to contact me to schedule a time to tour the house and meet the cool people that live there.

I've lived there for 1.5 years and am very sad to leave. But hopefully we can find someone who will enjoy living there as much as I did.

Address: Jalan Bangka 11C, No.5ABC

Hi, are the rooms still available? How can I reach you?

Comment

Working...
    X