Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

for Rent: Puri Garden Apartment, Puri Indah, West Jakarta [Daily,Monthly,Yearly]

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for Rent: Puri Garden Apartment, Puri Indah, West Jakarta [Daily,Monthly,Yearly]

Available many units 1/2/3 Bedroom Ready for Rent Daily/Monthly/Yearly

• Apartment Name : Apartment Puri Garden
    (Behind Puri Indah Hospital, 5 minutes walking distance from Puri Indah Mall, Carrefour, Hypermart, beside Walikota Jakarta Barat)
    • Size : 35/45/54/63/74 m2
    • Bedroom : studio/1/2/2/2/3
    • Bathroom : 1/1/1/2/2/2
    • Condition : furnished & non furnished
    • Facility : TV Cable, free wi-fi internet at lobby area, Hair Salon, Swimming Pool, ATM BCA, Mini Market, laundry, PAM water, Security 24 jam.
    • Rent Charge : Start from Rp 350.000 @day [Min. 3 days]
    • Contact Number : +62 21 583 55 936 (Mon-Sat 9AM-5PM)
    • Email : [email protected]
    Last edited by ApartementPuriGarden; 16-06-10, 21:31.

430k a day. bargain lol.

Pictures pleeeeeeeease :-)

Comment

430.000 for all / day??

Comment

Originally posted by sportshooter View Post
        430.000 for all / day??
        If you need it by the hour i'm sure an arrangement can be struck lol

Comment

(starts at) Rp. 430K for a studio apartment is a bit stiff, you can get a good hotel room for that much, with breakfast included and daily or weekly cleaning, when you live long term.
          [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. (Abraham Lincoln)[/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by eksotia View Post
            (starts at) Rp. 430K for a studio apartment is a bit stiff, you can get a good hotel room for that much, with breakfast included and daily or weekly cleaning, when you live long term.
            Comparing long term with daily rates is unfair. Please name the good hotel where you pay 430K with breakfast for a one night stay so we can judge.
            Last edited by lantern; 17-04-10, 14:05.
            "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
            George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by lantern View Post
              Comparing long term with daily rates is unfair. Please name the good hotel where you pay 430K with breakfast for a one night stay.
              Hotel Aryaduta. This is pretty much what one would pay for a superior room, for one night, using a voucher bought in any Kaha reservation booth (Soekarno Hatta, Gambir and a few other location in JKT). Rack rate for superior rooms are around IDR 1000K/nite though, as one may see on the link. Hence the need of pre-booking via Kaha.
              Deluxe room goes for about 500K+, still with a Kaha voucher or a corporate rate but are far better. They have my preference.

Comment

I stayed at Aryaduta pesonally with rate of $39/night, if I wanted to stay for a month it will be about $25-30/day depends on the season. From the hotel website I found also Grand Kemang, FM7, Akmani, Ibis . Prasada Mansion even goes lower than that. Of course it's not the level of Grand Hyatt or Ritz, but Puri Indah Apartment isn't either-- and you have to buy your own breakfast plus change your own bed sheet!
                [FONT="Trebuchet MS"]When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion. (Abraham Lincoln)[/FONT]

Comment

I stayed at Aryaduta pesonally with rate of $39/night, if I wanted to stay for a month it will be about $25-30/day depends on the season. From the hotel website I found also Grand Kemang, FM7, Akmani, Ibis . Prasada Mansion even goes lower than that. Of course it's not the level of Grand Hyatt or Ritz, but Puri Indah Apartment isn't either-- and you have to buy your own breakfast plus change your own bed sheet!
                  Grand Kemang goes lower - out of interest can you give me the link as friends of mine have have paid more there and it was supposed to be a 'special rate'. I looked at their website and the lowest available is about $81 a night.
                  "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                  George Bernard Shaw

Comment

oh don't go to their own official websites, if you're abroad you have to do it via travel agent or websites like hotel.com, orbitz, cheapflight.com something like that. I was randomly using Agoda.com to generate cheapest hotel in Jakarta when Grand Kemang popped out at $44, I didn't really see what the dates were.

I used a local travel agent recommended by friends, for staying at Aryaduta. And also for hotels in Bali, I used travel agent in Denpasar, randomly picked in the yellow page. Once I had a rate of Rp350.000 for Kuta Paradiso, where my friends flew in without reservation and wanted to choose a crappier looking hotel next door (Melasti, or something like that) thinking it will be cheaper, turns out they had to pay $30! That was when a dollar is 12k rupiahs. Unfortunately without voucher, they just cant move to my hotel with my rate. In Indonesia you always need to research or bargain. There are special prices for domestic tourists and KITAS holders, you just need to ask and compare prices.

Comment

oh don't go to their own official websites, if you're abroad you have to do it via travel agent or websites like hotel.com, orbitz, cheapflight.com something like that. I was randomly using Agoda.com to generate cheapest hotel in Jakarta when Grand Kemang popped out at $44, I didn't really see what the dates were.
                      I just took your advice and did a search on Agoda for 1 room in Grand Kemang, 3 nights June 1st to 4th. (June was the earliest booking they would accept) The cost was [FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3]₤153.06 or $235US which is about $78 a night. How do you manage to get $44? Maybe you should set up as a sub-agent. [/SIZE][/FONT]
                      George Bernard Shaw

Comment

My mistake, I didn't mean Grand Kemang, I wrote
                        Prasada Mansion even goes lower than that.
                        and I got mixed up with the names just because you mentioned Grand Kemang with 'goes lower than that'. Prasada which I thought was $44 and now I looked back it was only $37. And Grand Kemang is now $63 with the same dates you wrote, don't know where you got $78 from.
                        Attached Files

Comment

And Grand Kemang is now $63 with the same dates you wrote, don't know where you got $78 from.
                          I got it by adding the tax which is charged when you book.
                          George Bernard Shaw

Comment

ah, forgot the 21% taxes and services. But it doesn't matter, my point is still the same, you can find the same rate or cheaper hotel rooms with breakfast included, than the studio apartment offered by OP which starts at Rp 430.000

Comment

Good luck finding it.

Available many units 1/2/3 Bedroom Ready for Rent Daily/Monthly/Yearly

Apartment Name : Apartment Puri Garden
                              (Behind Puri Indah Hospital, 5 minutes walking distance from Puri Indah Mall, Carrefour, Hypermart, beside Walikota Jakarta Barat)
                              Size : 35/45/54/63/74 m2
                              Bedroom : studio/1/2/2/2/3
                              Bathroom : 1/1/1/2/2/2
                              Condition : furnished & non furnished
                              Facility : TV Cable, free wi-fi internet at lobby area, Hair Salon, Swimming Pool, ATM BCA, Mini Market, laundry, PAM water, Security 24 jam.
                              Rent Charge : Start from Rp 350.000 @day [Min. 3 days]
                              Contact Number : +62 21 583 55 936 (Mon-Sat 9AM-5PM)
                              Email : [email protected]
                              Last edited by ApartementPuriGarden; 16-06-10, 21:33.

Comment

Working...
                              X