Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delapan8
    replied
    Hello, is this position still available? I'm interested for part-time helper, I am good at housekeeper since I don't have experience handling an infant, I will be working for a month or two. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Leave a comment:

• Usman Ishaq
    started a topic Looking for house help

Looking for house help

Hi:

I am Usman, in process of moving to Jakarta along with my family. As we will be new here our proficiency in Bahsa language will not be good because of which we are looking for ENGLISH SPEAKING:

Livingin House Maid (To clean house, iron clothes and a good cook) Starting date will be Feb 1, 2020. One who can take charge and help my family in doing grocery help us resolving issues if any communicating with people out side for us.

A Driver 5 days a week with 12 hour duty from 7 am to 7 pm (Who can help taking us around the city and can do this without the help of Google maps should know ways around small roads to beat the traffic of the city when needed).

At the moment I do not have a local number but will get soon, till then I can be reached on whats app number +923332699999.

Best Regards
Working...
X