Announcement

Collapse

Expat Forum Moving Hosting

We have moved the Expat Forum to a new server in late March. You'll notice some changes due to upgrades we've made in the vBulletin software.

If you have questions, please email me at [email protected].

wm
See more
See less

Need a job as a nanny or children caretaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a job as a nanny or children caretaker

In the name of God

Hello there I'm Mega, I'm turning to 31 in this August.

So,I need a live out job as a Nanny or children caretaker.

I have experienced as a kindergarten teacher for about years and nanny for almost two years (both temporary and permanent Nany for 3 families).

I thought I can speak basic English at that time (I was a temporary nanny for British French family (2 months and a couple weeks) German family ( 1 month) and Turkish American family (18months) I haven't problem with our English communication at that time. But I had a trial with a very nive Pakistani family and I have a problem with that. They speak English so good,the problem is me. Sometimes I didn't understand what they talked about. So I will not saying that I'm good in English.

I can do house chores but honestly I can't do it if the house is too big.. I'm not that kind of person that it fits. Also I can't doing ironing properly,not I don't want,but I tried many times and the result isn't satisfied even myself. I love to cook and I wanna learning all the foods recipe around the world.

I'm ready after Eid Fitr for live out position. Kindly please drop ur mail on [email protected]

I would really appreciate

Warm regards,Mega
Working...
X