Looking for Maid, live in,English speaker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Maid, live in,English speaker

HI, we are a family of 3 persons , living in bekasi timur , now we need a maid for cleaning, ironing, cooking( if can) and other houseworks.
    the maid should speak english or mandarin, smart, experienced, can finish the houseworks indenpendantly. As i have a kid in primary, the maid should love kid and be patient.

salary depends on what you can do, and how you do the works.
    hope you are helpful, hard working, love child, honest,responsible and loyal.
    We provide you good salary and living condition.

pls pay attention,I only acceptI a long term , full time,live in helper, english speaker. if you dont match our requirment, pls dont disturb me, thank you.

my WA is 082112358720

if you are not hard worker, if you only know askng for high salary but can do nothing, if you just want to work for a short while and then work aboard, if you want to enjoy your life not make me enjoy my life, pls, dont try.....
    Im foreigner, and i can pay good salary, but only for hard worker can help me, deserves the salary, and know how to respect your boss....

Comment

I need a maid for cleaning, ironing, cooking( if can) and other houseworks.
      the maid should be experienced, can finish the houseworks indenpendantly, can work for at least 2 months, can understand english.
      the salary for 1st month is 2.5 juta, and will go up to 3 juta in the 2nd month,
      I need a maid helpful, hard working, love child, honest,responsible and loyal.

pls pay attention,I only acceptI a long term , full time,live in ,english speaker.
      my WA is 082112358720

Comment

Working...
      X