Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a nanny/pembantu

Hello All,

I am not sure if this is the right forum topic, but I am trying anyways.
    I am from the Netherlands. I stay in Gading serpong , tangerang. I take care of a 3 year old girl. But i have work to do. Due to circumstances i take care of her alone and I am looking for reliable nanny's maid. One that you can leave your kid alone with without worries.

Most yayanans (foundations) that I know send a maid/nanny and she stays for a month and then stopped because the tatasan can send her to other people and get net administration costs.
    This happened many times.

I hope someone could give me a responsible nanny and maid.

Thanks a lot for any information,

Danny

Originally posted by eventsman View Post
    ... Most yayanans (foundations) that I know send a maid/nanny and she stays for a month and then stopped because the tatasan can send her to other people and get net administration costs.
    This happened many times ...

Danny , I didn't understand what you meant .

Are you saying that you didn't like to deal with yayasans because the nannies that the yayasans sent to you worked for you only a month ?

Comment

@marcus usually yes, since they get each time to send the nanny to another place they get administration money again, maybe not all are dishonest, so if you have experience with a reliable one, pls let me know

Comment

Contact me [email protected] experience nanny with reference eventsman

Comment

Contact 082240000710 for experience English speaking nanny if you still looking.

Comment

Hello Mr Danny the foundation's procedure just is like that. I am Enno live in Ciputat South of Tangerang, if you still cant found the right candidates maybe I can help you for a while till you can find the right candidates or I can work with you till whenever you want if I am the 1 of person that you look for, so if you interest of me you can reach my whatsapp number +6287773554623, +6285810822101 or my email address [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you very much for the attention,

Best Regards,

Enno SM

Comment

Hello, still need a nanny? Im 24 years old have experiences with kids. You can contac me on this number 081325177681

Comment

Working...
              X