No announcement yet.

Looking for Maid, live in (if possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Maid, live in (if possible)

Greetings

My wife and myself ( Indonesian and European) are looking for a Maid, who could live in. If full live in is not possible, arrangements for partially live in, could be made. We stay in Kemang Timur. Have two cats and one small dog, Dog is friendly, not biting, nor barking and is not inside the house. We take care of the animals anyway. Just so that you know.
    Work would be the usual thing, weekends would be off. I think we are pretty easy going. If you are too, please reply or send me a private mail.
    Thank you in advance

Hello mister, I am Enno 45 years old live in Ciputat [ South of Tangerang ] I can be your maid and if you interest you can reach my whatsapp number +6285810822101, +62877735554623 or my email address [email protected] and [email protected]

Thank you very much for the attention,

Best Regards,

Enno SM

Comment

Hi mister.. I need this job bcouse i really like to take care of the animals..
      my name is Yuliana Pratiwi Im 24yo..I have work in Singapore before n I have take care of the dog too..
      so when u interested me.. Please call me via email [email protected] iya or my whatsapp 089601732777 thank you Ghhh or ur time 😊

Comment

Hi, i'm helping my friend. She's looking for job. Please chat me on whatsapp 087886770094. Thank you.

Comment

Posted by Nat Natlie

Dear Mister, My name is Natalia. I'm 33 years old. My work experiences are worked at a New Zealand family for +-7 years. (December 2007- September 2017) and worked in The heave equipment company as a assistant administration (October 2017- June 2018) . My contract in that company just finished. If you interested please contact me. email: [email protected]. HP. : 081382509661 Thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X