Excellent Full Time Maid Available

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Full Time Maid Available

Imah has been working for my Partner Sean and I since we arrived in Jakarta in October 2016. Without Imah, we would have been totally lost. She looked after everything from doing the grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, washing, odd jobs and errands and helping to manage other staff when we needed her to. Nothing was ever too hard or too much trouble for her.

She is extremely trustworthy, managing our grocery budget each week, keeping receipts and a ledger for everything she spent. Her English is very good and she is able to read and follow recipes. She can cook both Western and Indonesian food and understands allergies (Sean is gluten and lactose intolerant) which is rare!!

She is available to work Monday - Friday (live out) with all public holidays off. She was also able to work over time when we needed her to if we had parties etc. She would prefer not to be responsible for looking after children and would prefer to work in South Jakarta.

I would highly recommend Imah to anyone looking for a helper in Jakarta; the only reason we are letting her go is because we have moved back to Australia. Please feel free to contact me via email or WhatsApp (+61403259997 or [email protected]) for more information, or speak to Imah (+62 878 0988 6235) directly.
Working...
X