Looking for a Cook / house keeper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a Cook / house keeper

We are a family of 4 ( 2 kids 2 adults, both working) looking for an expert cook for Live-In. Duties will include managing the groceries of the kitchen, cooking food for the household, keeping the kitchen clean and ensuring the groceries are maintained in well order to avoid any unnecessary stock outs.

Past experience to cook Pakistani Food ( we will help also to learn a bit via receipies) is a huge plus! but you must have a good passion for cooking to be able to understand how to cook Pakistani/indian food. Cooking other dishes like western & Chinese is an added advantage.

Additional job includes ironing and keeping the upper portion cleaned. You will not be able and there is another house maid to help with everything except the food.

Being able to speak english & understand english well is a must, as both our children do not understand Bhasha and communication for being able to get along is key.

Myself and my wife are a very hands on couple and will always be in touch via whatsapp and support to get you started on the job, but you must have a willing & can-do attitude and a cheerful disposition for the children.

Please do not apply / contact for the job if you do not have the qualifications....i will not be responding to random Messages.

Kind Regards

Jawad
    +62-8119863587

Working...
X