Need 2 maid/nanny, speak English, South Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 maid/nanny, speak English, South Jakarta

Our family will be moving to South Jakarta in Dec and we are looking for 2 helpers who can speak good English. One helper (live in) can be the housekeeper to focus on the housework and one more helper (can be live-in or live-out) can be the nanny to focus on the children. However, from time to time both helpers may need to do a little housework or watch the children, especially if one of the helper is having a day off.

We have 2 boys both around 10 months old right now (yes they are twins!) and I am a full-time mom so I will also be home to take care of the boys.

If you speak good English and have experience with babies and expat families please contact us. If you have a friend or a sister and both of you want to work for us together it's also welcome.

Thank you!

Hi Mrs Erin, I'm interested. Please contact me to 0813-8057-4567 Thank you!

Comment

Hi ms Errin, I am interested. Pls contact me at 0878 8677 0094. Thank you.

Comment

Hi Erin, I am writing on behalf of a friend. Her name is Lusda. You can contact her on 0813 9894 8071. She is very experienced as a nanny and housekeeper and has excellent references. Thank you and best regards Philip Grier

Comment

Hi miss erin ..my name its henny ..i been working with many family and exfat people ....and also i have good reference as neny ....i been working at school also ...ip u intersting please lets me know on my nomber ..085695780705...many thx henny

Comment

Looking for driver vacancy for my dad, he speaks English well, have good experiences as a driver. He is kind and the most lovely person, smart and honest person I know. Please let me know if u need driver in Jakarta. Contact me on my whatsapp Nadia 0897 191 4578

Comment

Hi,I'm and my friend have experience working for expatriate family. My handphone:081384334635 and my email:[email protected] Thank you, Lidya

Comment

Hello Ms Erin my name is Enno live in Jakarta, I interest wit your job as nanny or maid, my contact is +6285810822101, emaid address [email protected] and [email protected]
                Thank you very much for the attention.

Comment

Hy miss erin i am male 34 yrs old, i have good english And can do some clean up in ur house. I have experiances in international company 10 yrs as a supervisor customer service. I love kids too. I dont have experiance on maid things, but i would love to work with you. You may contact me me at 089609926569. If you allow me to work in house just give me a day off on sunday since i have to go to church. Jesus bless u. I am avaible to work in daily too if let say you just need 1 or 2 days to take care your kids. My emIl is [email protected].

Comment

Hello Ms Erin my name is mutaslimah live in Jakarta, I interest wit your job as nanny or maid, my contact is 081310860703, email addres [email protected] thank you very much for the attention.

Comment

Halo madame erin  Iooking for a job pease can coll my sila 087757457409 thanks

Comment

Halo madame erin saya tertarik bekerja dengan madame erin bisa tilpon saya sila 087757457409 ok thank you

Comment

Hello , im interest to this jobbb .
                          please call me or send message 081218866120
                          thank you

Comment

Working...
                          X