Live in Nanny/Maid (allround helper) Needed Kemang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live in Nanny/Maid (allround helper) Needed Kemang

We are an Australian/New Zealand Family Living in Kemang Timur area. We need a Nanny/Maid (all round helper) to "live in" 6 days Monday to Saturday.

You must be able and happy with the following:
    Speak English - as the kids speak very little Bahasa Indonesia
    Cooking for Kids every day and for the whole family as and when required (2/3 times a week),
    Laundry and Ironing,
    Some grocery shopping,
    Cleaning - but you will share this with the House Boy.
    Babysit when required.
    Help take the Kids to and from school, sports and play dates when needed.
    Be happy with pets, and help feed and care for them. We have Fish, a Cat and a large friendly Dog.
    Love Kids and be happy to play games or hang out with them. Experience with older or teenage kids preferred.

We are a friendly easy going family of 4 with 2 boys ages 8 & 10. We are quite busy as both parents work and travel and the boys have a lot of after-school activities and sports etc. We travel a lot away from Jakarta so you will have a lot of time working on your own and with our very friendly House Boy/Gardner. The Job is "Live In "for 6 days but we offer a good salary and provide basic food, toiletries and medical etc. All red days/ Indonesian holidays off and every Sunday rest day off.

Contact Mr Hayz for an Interview on 0821 23 413743 - You must have and bring with you at least 1 reference, more preferred.
    PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE DETAILS ABOVE BEFORE Contacting FOR AN INTERVIEW!

Hello mr/mrs. My name is mya. I can speak english but not verry well. i really love pets. And I love children world too. If you interest, you can call me in 0896.67251563

Comment

what the time and Salary pr/month
      Japan Travel Agent, Japan Travel Agency , Japan Tour Operator

Comment

I'm interested to be hired as ur future nanny/maid, please kindly contact me on WhatsApp 08971914578

Comment

If you still need Nanny, please check this thread
          I am currently speaking on behalf of my Mother. Her name is Efah. She has more than 20 years experience of taking care baby and toddler. Have worked for

Comment

Working...
          X