Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAID WANTED in Kemang (English speakers only)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAID WANTED in Kemang (English speakers only)

We are a couple living in kemang. We need a housemaid for us and one neighbour, for cleaning, laundry, ironing, shopping and cooking.
    If interested, please contact us for an interview on. You are required to come with reference(s).

Hi good night maam / sir I just sent you msg in wa thanks

Comment

Hi mr./mrs, im interested for your any job.. i have many experience . i can do everything, maybe you can interview me , this my phone number

suparti
      - 0857-8166-7156 or
      - 0813-84044-151

Thank you

Suparti

Comment

Hi good night mem,,, i'm interested with this job,, i can cook, cleaning, ironing, i have exp work in hongkong and singapore taking care child and new born babby please contsk me in this number 081997091755 thanks

Comment

Hello. Im interest to this job. Please call me
          085770784274 . Thanks you

Comment

Hello Mom, are u still looking for maid? If still looking i interested with the job please call me here 087737065002

Comment

Dear Mr/ Mrs

My Name Is Aisya... i see your advertise in expat forum, if you still looking for maid or nannya, may i propose my self for the maid job? i have a courses certificate and experience letter.

if you any question please dont hesitate me you can contact / sms me in 081213596043.

Thank You

Comment

Hi ..my name is kurniati,41yo, i'm interested with this job,live out position,i can do everything,,if you interested you can call,sms,WA at 085313473791 thank u

Comment

Hi..I have god experienced and have reference too...Please may contact me first :sutantilidya64@gmail.com

Comment

Hello mam, i think i have a good quality as a maid. I have no problems with pet and will discipline. Im 25 yearsold. Experienced with cleaning and taking care pets. This is my contact : 0895372133153

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X