Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Iron-ing Maid

Hello everyone!

If you cought up in a boring routine doing the same exact chores every single day, and suddenly decided to hand over the responsibility to someone, please contact me.

Why?

Because I am a maid and I will not mind to help you, for free on the first meeting so you can see how good I am at cleaning your beautiful house (condition and terms apply). Hell yes, for free, people!
    I am good with kids and get along well with elderly people. Plus, I can do petsitting when you are on your vacation. But please, no cooking involved.

If you still need some more chit chat to convince yourself that I am the maid you are looking for, please feel free to contact me at : +6281908042848. You can drop me a line via whatsapp or sms or just dial my number so we can talk.

Please note that I am looking for a part time job. I am not available for full time except if you only need me to come 2-3 times a week. And I will not mind to work on Saturday. I live in Pondok Labu, so, if you live more than 15km away from me, I am sorry, in the name of efficiency, I can not accept your job offer.

Thank you for reading this post

Have a nice day!

Working...
X