Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Bringing an Indonesian Maid to Singapore

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing an Indonesian Maid to Singapore

Hi everyone,

One of my friend is going to relocate to Singapore soon, she's going to bring her maid (live with her for about 7 years) to live with her and fam in Singapore.

Questions:
    - Has anyone here ever did the same thing? Bringing an Indonesian maid to Singapore.
    - What are the requirements the maid needs to bring along beside the valid passport, NPWP and the approval from MOM (Ministry of Manpower) Singapore.
    - About passport, does it requires a different Indonesian Passport (some sort of passport to work)?? what the maid has now is the 48pages Indonesian Passport.

She just getting worried that her maid may not be able to leave the country with the existing paperwork.

appreciate any feedback.
    Thanks,
    Mona

I am concerned about this as well. Does anyone knows any advice or links that would help us on this?
    I heard that there a fees involved if we were to bring our maid overseas.
    [FONT=Garamond][COLOR=purple]"You may be deceived if you trust too much, but you will live in torment if you don't trust enough"[/COLOR][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
    X