Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Live In Maid Needed in Surabaya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live In Maid Needed in Surabaya

Looking for a live-in maid for married Expat - Indo couple, who can help me taking care the house and watch our friendly dog when we travel. If anyone knows anyone who maybe interested please let us know. Contact us here for for email and phone number.

Thanks - Jeremy

[COLOR=#333333]Hi, My name Rachel Tiara.. and my religion Catholic, and i lived in [/COLOR][COLOR=#417394]Surabaya[/COLOR][COLOR=#333333]. Little information about me are : I'm the first child of four brothers. and I graduated from High School and I had studied on college, but only two years after that I stopped. sorry in advance if I do not speak English fluently, but I can understand English passive. My hobby is cooking, I love caring for children and play with him, I like cleanliness. motivation of my life are honesty, cleanliness, and most importantly is working with the heart. therefore I would like to apply job on your place.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=#333333]Because i have 3 brothers at home , if I am allowed to live out. and I would not be a waste of this opportunity. (required for overtime). Thanks[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
    X