find a job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• find a job

hi my name is nia,i am looking for a job as a maid or baby sitting.my last owner are Australian I have working for them for 12 years.
    please send me an email [email protected] or call me 081299105717,thanks.

Originally posted by nitania ismanto View Post
    hi my name is nia,i am looking for a job as a maid or baby sitting.my last owner are Australian I have working for them for 12 years.
    please send me an email [email protected] or call me 081299105717,thanks.
    People aren't allowed to own people, these days. I'm sure you meant your last employer. Good luck job hunting.
    Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

thank you jaime c

Comment

Hi Nia,
        Would you be willing to work in West Papua. I have 3 children ages 11, 5 and 3 years old. Main jobs are taking care of the 5 and 3 year old when not in school and cleaning. You must also be available to baby sit in the evenings occassionally.

Comment

Originally posted by Gladys Crawford View Post
          Hi Nia,
          Would you be willing to work in West Papua. I have 3 children ages 11, 5 and 3 years old. Main jobs are taking care of the 5 and 3 year old when not in school and cleaning. You must also be available to baby sit in the evenings occassionally.
          hey i sent you an email for this one,,please check

Comment

Dear Nia, I am looking for a live-in person to look after my two kids (8years and 3 years) when they are not in school and do cleaning and laundry. I live in Jakarta Pusat. Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
            X