Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Need a live in maid in surabaya

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a live in maid in surabaya

Hi there

We need a live in maid in Surabaya, who can cook, clean, do laundry.

Jalan Margarejo Indah
    Surabaya

If someone has a contacts, please PM....

Thank you

hi

Is there any vacancy for maid? Please let me know thanks

Comment

Hi, My name Rachel Tiara.. and my religion Catholic, and i lived in Surabaya. Little information about me are : I'm the first child of four brothers. and I graduated from High School and I had studied on college, but only two years after that I stopped. sorry in advance if I do not speak English fluently, but I can understand English passive. My hobby is cooking, I love caring for children and play with him, I like cleanliness. motivation of my life are honesty, cleanliness, and most importantly is working with the heart. therefore I would like to apply job on your place.
      Because i have 3 brothers at home , if I am allowed to live out. and I would not be a waste of this opportunity. (required for overtime). Thanks

Comment

[COLOR=#333333]Dear Mam/Sir .. i m Rachel[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]I am Looking for partime job as a housemaid(housekeeping)/live out/in ,I can wash, iron,cleaning , and other work, love and caring (incl. dog/pet), i can ride motorcycle and drive a car... available to work on indonesian holiday too..[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#333333]I need job ..I am in Surabaya. I can speak english., . and used before to work in apartment, for living single expratiate or not single. salaries are negotiable. if interested please mesage me at 087854561788 email([email protected]). Thank you have a nice day ^_^[/COLOR]
        [COLOR=#333333]GBU[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi, I am an Expat working for a company in Surabaya looking for a maid to help me out cleaning and ironing.
          Any Idea?
          Thanks
          Last edited by easyone; 28-10-12, 08:47.

Comment

Originally posted by easyone View Post
            Hi, I am an Arab Expat working for a Major company in Surabaya looking for a maid to help me out cleaning and ironing.
            Any Idea?
            Thanks
            You might want to search for one who cooks as well. It seems to be the better value and from what I've seen it may be the best way to experience local fair at home.
            Just because you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town!

Comment

hi I am also looking for a maid in Surabaya part time... is anyone intersted? please pm me
              Sit long, talk much, laugh often.....

Comment

Originally posted by Howie View Post
                You might want to search for one who cooks as well. It seems to be the better value and from what I've seen it may be the best way to experience local fair at home.
                Thank you very much
                and I liked your signature..

Comment

i am interested

Comment

My wife and I,together
                    need a housekeeper job an one place in bali/surabaya as a housekeeper job/keeper villa,my wife knws cleaning house/cooking/ironing/washing cloths etc..
                    We are indonesian,living in jatim
                    If u r intrasted than
                    Email us at [email protected]

Comment

My family and I are new to Surabaya, though my wife is from Jakarta. We are in need of a housekeeper. Live in or live out.. doesn't.. we just need help around the house with our 2.5 year old son. Does anyone know of a good agentcy? Or know of a good housekeeper in the west of Surabaya?

Comment

Hello Mr. Robert, I have familly looking for job at Surabaya, she has experienced for 15year at an employer. She is polite n trustworthy. But she can't speak english

Comment

Hello my name is yantie i am not from surabaya but i would like to work in that city coz my husband is also from there but now i am leaving in jakarta and now i am working with dutch family if you are looking for a nanny or maid i would like to be one of your candidate thank you please contack me at [email protected]
                          Last edited by sudiono yantie; 10-03-15, 10:41. Reason: wrong words

Comment

Kris Surabaya

I am looking for job as a house maid, I am 33 year old/male married.. If any one intrsted sms me 085859208385 (sby only)

Comment

Working...
                            X