Gosh.. What is this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by benederlof View Post
    Oh you are so wrong, Bill Gates is one of the biggest philantropists, he gives a good portion of his wealth to charities, and his employees are very well paid.
    how do you know whether I give charities or not. Like I said charity and salary two different things. Many company pays good salary, and i assure you that my helper has good salary compare to the others, same as bill gates employees compare to the others. But when it comes to salary, the employee shouldn't get compensation base on how many LVs bag the employer can afford..

Comment

Okay, good enough, btw. can you send kratos some money, so that he can buy a hairpiece. Can't stop laughing every time I see his avatar.

Originally posted by Missnaughty View Post
      how do you know whether I give charities or not. Like I said charity and salary two different things. Many company pays good salary, and i assure you that my helper has good salary compare to the others, same as bill gates employees compare to the others. But when it comes to salary, the employee shouldn't get compensation base on how many LVs bag the employer can afford..

Comment

Bill Gates have so much money, but why doesn't he spend half of his fortune to subsidized his employees salary? She works for me. As long as she is my employee I am obligated to pay her this salary regardless i have money or not. I will keep her salary fair.. to me and to her. When she needs help, or tips.. that is different case.
        My my... when Gates ran out of money, would you think his employees would accept the salary back when he hadn't given this subsidy?

Comment

Steve Jobs salary was one dollar a year. Probably less than what Miss Naughty makes.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lone_ranger View Post
            Steve Jobs salary was one dollar a year. Probably less than what Miss Naughty makes.
            Aah.. Miss Lone.. I wish I make more than Steve Jobs...

Comment

Ahahahaha...This is so funny... A nagging thread, Its funny when some people here donated lots of money for Somalian welfare while in fact, his own neighbour cant even afford a daily KFC on their table....

Typical Indonesian, status is everything, Its never about the content, its always about the context.....

Back to topic, I think Missnaughty should fired the maid....There's plenty of maid anywhere and lots of people needed the job... Its lucky for the maid that Missnaughty employed the maid so she could feed the family....
              " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

you're just being sarcastic, right Krats?
                "There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want."
                -Bill Watterson

Comment

No... Its just me myself and the maid....
                  " Lemme get this straight. Killing one person is a murder, but killing a hundred thousand is a foreign policy ?"

Comment

We received a similar sms from our maid a while back. She explained that her son, who had been working, had moved to Central Java and was no longer contributing any money to the household. She calculated that she needed 2.5 million a month to live and asked if we could increase her salary to that amount! We said we would thing about it and eventually gave her a raise of 200,000 a month which she seemed happy with although it didn't reach her target of 2.5 million.

It depends how valuable you maid is to you and consider the hassle of replacing her. Maybe offer her a raise with the promise of more when she has been working longer.
                    "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                    George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Indonesians... always bartering for a good deal...

In any case, the LV bag thread doesn't bring great opinions over you and anything money related, missnaughty. At least not from me or maybe a few people who have said something in respect to the LV thread in this thread.
                      Last edited by OomBen; 05-11-11, 15:23. Reason: small addition
                      Tolak orang gila

Comment

Originally posted by OomBen View Post
                        In any case, the LV bag thread doesn't bring great opinions over you and anything money related, missnaughty. At least not from me or maybe a few people who have said something in respect to the LV thread in this thread.
                        Fully understood .. Thank you

Comment

When she applied for the job, the only question i asked was "how much salary you are expected?" I agreed on her conditions and any of her requests, no bargaining. I know she made less then the others in the compound, but she made more then before. I appreciated her initiation, just seems not fair to me.
                          What's not fair? You can afford LV, but you'd prefer to pay a pittance to your maid because of ignorance or desperation she didn't know the going rate prior to her interview?

Comment

Originally posted by spesialis View Post
                            Did you fire her?Curious for the ending of the story
                            I sent her a long sms explaining why I can't give her the raise. It is up to her now whether to stay with me or find another employer. I appreciate the thought that i could afford the raise, but to me it is principle.. Work is work, charity is charity. She should know what kind of fringe benefit that come with the job, it is very unfortunate if she cant see that.

Comment

I sent her a long sms explaining why I can't give her the raise. It is up to her now whether to stay with me or find another employer. I appreciate the thought that i could afford the raise, but to me it is principle.. Work is work, charity is charity. She should know what kind of fringe benefit that come with the job, it is very unfortunate if she cant see that.
                              For me, it's the wrong principle. If she's worth it, pay her more. If she's not, tell her why and what she can do to advance. You say there's fringe benefits, does she fully understand them? Wish you luck, but I sure hope not many people have your kinds of principles in the world, otherwise no one can and will advance in life.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit_39 View Post
                                For me, it's the wrong principle. If she's worth it, pay her more. If she's not, tell her why and what she can do to advance. You say there's fringe benefits, does she fully understand them? Wish you luck, but I sure hope not many people have your kinds of principles in the world, otherwise no one can and will advance in life.
                                I actually now am getting ready on my hand and knees holding the mop and broom. Let's Find out whether she turn up or not tomorrow..

Comment

Working...
                                X