Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Housing near British International School

hi

im looking for a house near British International School Jakarta. Any recommendations where should I start looking?

I would prefer:-

Gated Community (or called compound house)
    field so my kids can play
    landed house with at least 3 bedrooms
    Near to British International School
    a plus point to have a club house with swimming pool and sports amenities

or expat housing areas to recommend near British International?

That would be Bintaro Sector 9, you may contact agents such as Ray White or ERA, or you can PM me if you want to contact my agent.

Comment

Hi

My Kids also attend the British School and we found a house within 5 Mins from the school in a gated compound with excellent 24 Metre outdoor pool . Very quiet and safe ...I think there are a few houses to rent here and if you are interested the agent who found my house is Wati Tel .. 081286 528252

Comment

There's a great compound 5 minutes drive from the British school called Graha Taman. Quiet streets for jogging and cycling around and a clubhouse area with a pool. We used to live there. PM me if you want the details to the agent I used to use.

Comment

Hi, sorry if I'm out of topic but should you need removal service, please don't hesitate to contact me. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by leesawong View Post
            hi

im looking for a house near British International School Jakarta. Any recommendations where should I start looking?

I would prefer:-

Gated Community (or called compound house)
            field so my kids can play
            landed house with at least 3 bedrooms
            Near to British International School
            a plus point to have a club house with swimming pool and sports amenities

or expat housing areas to recommend near British International?
            Hi leesawong

I have a house that suits your need. It is currently rented by another British International School family but will expire this August. I have just relist my house via UrbanIndo in this link https://www.urbanindo.com/properti/r...baru-983725352

You can scan QR code founbd on the above link to see the street-view from Google map.

Whatsapp me on +62812-906-15252 for further details.

cheers,
            Winbert

Comment

Hi there.

I have such house for rent fitting your requirement except swimming pool and club house.

It's in Menteng Residence Bintaro Sektor 7. Just walking distance to Bxc Mall.
              The compound has only 1 gate entrance.
              The house has 3 bedrooms. 2 bathrooms. Separate maid room & bathroom.
              All houses in this compound has no fence, indicating it is a very safe & secure area.

The area is very green, lots of large trees around.
              On Sat. & Sun., there are lots of family activities around and at Bxc Mall and near by. People are doing cycling/ jogging.

Menteng Residence is very strategic location because it is next to Toll/ highway.
              So it was convenient for me to go to work. And it is not far from BIS.

For grocery, there is Farmer's market at Bxc Mall or you can go to Pasar Modern a very clean local market (opposite ACE HW).

My daughter used to attend now finished school at BIS and moved to college and I have to relocate to another country nearby Indonesia.
              But I do travel back and forth frequently.

Rental price is a very good deal actually.
              If you are interested, I can send some pictures. Please WA me at 08121067897

Comment

Working...
              X