Looking for Shared house with Expat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Shared house with Expat

I'm a 31yr old male professional originally from NZ, I've lived in Jakarta for the past 6 years and my family and I have decided to move to Bali, however I still need a base here in Jakarta, so I'm looking for an apartment to share with another expat preferably in the Central / South Jakarta area. I'm pretty tidy and easy going, and will be spending varying amounts of time in Jakarta depending on my projects here.
    Let me know if you're an expat looking for a housemate

Hi there. I joined this website to look for a roommate for my apartment. Im a 26 year old american male living and working in Jakarta. I live in a spacious 114m2 apartment at Sudirman Tower Condominium (also known as Aryaduta Semanngi). I was born and raised here in Jakarta. The Apartment belongs to me and therefore you wont have any issues with rent contract etc. Im flexible with the payment just as long as its fair. This forum was posted a month ago. Not sure if youre still looking.

Comment

Hi Ash, I'm a British lass looking for a housemate to fill the other room in a 2-bed townhouse/apartment in Cipete. Kitchen, spacious living room, pool, great coffee shops close by and it's got good access to jl antisari and great for the airport via the new toll. Rent is 5mil/month + bills. Let me know if you're interested, Cheers.

Comment

Working...
      X