Looking for a house

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a house

i'm looking for a house for my famlily, i'm prever the location around Jakarta or Bogor with some features:
    Living room
    Dining room
    Open kitchen
    Sanitary
    Bathroom
    Shower room
    Seperate toilet
    ---
    Terrace
    Balcony
    Garden
    Car
    Garage
    Carparks
    ----
    Other
    Washroom
    Attic
    Fireplace
    Heating / air conditioning
    Heat pump

i've looking for a 2 floor house looks like from this site.

Hi Andy,

I'm Vony from Raywhite CBD Jakarta, i have some listings looks similiar.
    You can contact me at [email protected]
    Thank you

Comment

Hi Andy,

I'm Sophie, an independent agent, I have posted a 2-floor house with yard for rent located in a quiet area in Lebak Bulus, South Jakarta. Please take a look at the post dated 25 Feb 2016 posted by Sophie88, or you may contact me at # 0812-9436-5724 or [email protected], and I can send it by email. The house belongs to a friend of mine, and the price is negotiable, you may nego directly with the owner. Thanks.

Comment

Hi, I'm Pawel.I have a perfect place for you and your wife. I live in Cikini, in a wonderful unique, 3-story house. My time in Jakarta is nearing an end in September and I'm looking for somebody to take over the lease.

The house would be perfect for you. It is in cetral Jakarta, close to Expat shiopping malls and good restaurants, it has an easy commute. It's in a nice, quiet, safe neighborhood. If you'd like to see the house and just talk, please contact me at 0821 1417 0447, or [email protected]

Comment

hi Andi,

i have some houses good for your family.., pls contact me WA 085780909198 or email [email protected]

Comment

Hi all,

My name is Javier, and I am looking for an apartment in Bogor for some months, If i like it I will rent it for a full year (2017).

I will be moving there with my wife and our new born baby until December, if everything is ok and we like the place, I will rent it for a full year .

If anyone has information on houses or apartments for rent in Bogor I will like to be contacted.

Thank you

Comment

Hi, Andi..

I'm Isvan, I have nice houses for rent and sale..
              First house @Halim, East Jakarta, close to toll gate and the airport, and easy commute.
              Second [email protected] Sentul, Bogor , close to the shopping mall and toll gate.
              you may contact me at # [email protected] or 082178026909

Comment

Hi Andi...

feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you need moving service to help you move to your new house.
                Kindly please visit our company website for more detail www.srt.co.id
                we are trusted mving company.

cheers,
                ilmi

Comment

Hi Andi,

Have you found the house already ?

May I offer you a beautiful house in Jatipadang ,South Jakarta, namely : Tanah Teduh Residence. The location is close to TB Simatupang Toll road and Kemang area.

Kindly contact me through phone line and mobile (021) 6221 2931 5335 / 0811 86 96196 or visit our website www.pttfamily.com.

Rgds,

Agus Dwi Wahyu

Comment

Originally posted by Javier Davila View Post
                    Hi all,

My name is Javier, and I am looking for an apartment in Bogor for some months, If i like it I will rent it for a full year (2017).

I will be moving there with my wife and our new born baby until December, if everything is ok and we like the place, I will rent it for a full year .

If anyone has information on houses or apartments for rent in Bogor I will like to be contacted.

Thank you
                    hi Javier,

if you need assistance to move your goods to your new apartment, feel free to contact me at [email protected]
                    we do shipping household goods (incld. packing,transport,unpacking,setting up) both international and domestic.

thanks,
                    ilmi

Comment

I have the house you looking for...

Address : The Tamarind Lane, Jl. PDK Lebak Bulus, +-300 m from Jl. Adhyaksa, Cipete, Jakarta Selatan

Description :

1. Land/Built up size : 160/160 sqm; 2 floors with balcony
                      2. 3 Bedrooms with AC + 1 Bedroom for nanny
                      3. 2 Bathrooms + 1 bathroom for nanny + 1 toilet in the living rooom
                      4. Backyard garden
                      5. Fully furnished (TV, Sofa, Curtain, Bed, etc)
                      6. Furnished kitchen (Microwave, Stove & Exhaust, refrigerator, dispenser)
                      7. Washing machine
                      8. Water heater
                      9. Electricity : 5500 watt
                      10. CCTV security 24 hours
                      11. This place is not far from Giant, Carrefour Lebak Bulus, Poins Square, Singapore Int'l School(SIS), and only 5 minutes to Pondok Indah Mall.
                      Price : Rp 10 mio /month

Note :

Available for Rent
                      Minimum contract 6 month (negotiable)

Should you've any inquiries please sms or call to my moblie : 0811805985 (Hermawan)

Comment

Working...
                      X