Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a room in an apartment (flatshare)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a room in an apartment (flatshare)

Greetings,

I'm Kyle and very much new here. Will be moving to Jakarta near Sudirman. Looking to share a room in an apartment preferably with another expat.

Did some research and not keen on staying in a Kost Kosan as I'd like some privacy - also some like-minded housemates to live with. Any idea where I can look online? Not going with an Agent though.

Many thanks.

Hello,

My uncle have a pavillion (small house next to the master house) in Senopati area, to be exact at Jalan Pulombangkeng (try to Google Street View it). This is a 2 story house, and the second stories (with all of its room) is unoccupied. The ground floor is already occupied by another tenant (I am not sure if it is expat). So far as I remember, the rent price would be no more than.... USD 500/month. Just send me a PM if you want to know more.

Comment

Hi there,

Thanks for this

Comment

Originally posted by kylewilson View Post
        Hi there,

Thanks for this
        Welcome Kyle

Comment

Hi,

If you like more privacy may be you can try a studio unit. I have one unit renting out in affordable price and fully furnish condition in thamrin area. Location wise is very convenient, minutes away to Sudirman, near to many eateries and walkable to malls such as grand indonesia, thamrin city and fx.
          If you are interested and need more info, you can drop me an email to [email protected]

Cheers

Comment

really, between GI/thamrin city and fx = walkable?

Comment

Shared apartment in Central Park,West/Jkt Barat.

Hi Have a spare main bedroom in seldom used apartment that I stay in whenever in Jkt, usually for one week or so every 2-3++ months. Flexible with rental. Has bed, aircon, large built-in wardrobe & study desk in front of window. About 20mn from S-Hatta Airport by cab; plenty of nearby restaurants & department stores in Central park, Taman-Angreek & 10mn walk to Ciputra Mall. Also Trans-Jakarta bus-stop & always friendly & very knowledgeable, streetwise, Ojek Driver Aris, who’s invariably on time & on the money to go anywhere though the indominable Jkt traffic. A great asset if your time is a precious commodity!!! Pse revert soonest if interested : [email protected] as away from next week. Cheers, John

Comment

Hi Kyle,

Do you know that now you can find roommate online in indonesia?
                You can go to Serumah.com.
                Serumah is a platform where you can find roommate and share room rent, flat or a house.
                You only need to register and find the suitable roommate that matches with your preference.

Go check here https://serumah.com/?utm_source=lif&...tm_campaign=sf

Regards
                Looking to share an apartment or share a room or in Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya or Medan – this is the #1 site to find a roommate in Indonesia.

Comment

Working...
                X