Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1BR Bachelor/bachelorette and Couple Friendly Apartment for rent in North Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1BR Bachelor/bachelorette and Couple Friendly Apartment for rent in North Jakarta

I'm looking for a sensible tenant for my private apartment located in North Jakarta, 20 mins from Airport, 10 mins from peripheric toll highway gate that connects you to the rest of Jakarta. Give it an hour to get to Jakarta CBD given the Jakartan notorious traffic condition.

This apartment is suitable for a single or a couple. Apartment has one bedroom, one bathroom, a living room, and a dining/kitchen area with balcony.

Typical parisian-inspired designer apartment, petit but cool and cozy. Facilities:

- fully furnished including fully AC apartment, fully furnished kitchen, fresh bathroom, bedroom and kitchen linens
    - attached to a mall with restaurants, cafes, shops, supermarket, gym, cinema, food court, etc.
    - Tenant-only outdoor swimming pool
    - tennis court
    - Security: 24hr CCTV security and security guard, security access card required to go into the building
    - a lobby with receptionist to help you with any needs in the apartment.
    - One stop laundry place (at your own cost)
    - Wifi (free for short term tenants, top-up required for longer term tenants)
    - Cable TV & DVD Player
    - Electricity and water included in rate
    - Underground Parking (subscription required for longer term tenants)

I'm renting my space daily (minimum of 3 nights), weekly, and monthly. No yearly rental.

Feel free to PM me for rates. Looking forward to host you
Working...
X