Buying Property in Sentul, Bogor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Property in Sentul, Bogor

hi i'm looking to buy a property in bukit sentul, bogor. can anyone give me a link or website? i can't find anything on the internet.

thanks very much!

There: http://www.rumah123.com/rumah-dijual-di-sentul-id.html

Or google "rumah di jual sentul"

Comment

dakota - earlier today you said you had bought property there in 2000 and were concerned about your property rights. Now you want to buy there again?

Comment

hey john. no - i wrote incorrectly! silly me. i want to find out about property within the bukit sentul area. i'd like to know average houses prices and how they sell.

thanks for picking up on it! no - i will NEVER make the same mistake again. haha.

do you live out in jakarta john? what brings you out there? ...possibly the weather!

Comment

thanks el_goretto! appreicate your help mate. if only i could read - haha...

Comment

If you have problems with Indonesian, I suggest you use google translate. If you paste a word, it will translate to which ever language you want. If you paste a link, it will open the page translated in which ever language you choose.

Depending on which browser you use, you can even install plugins that will do this automatically for you. I use Google Chrome browser and it detects automatically if a page is in another language than English and offers me to translate the page for me. Very practical.

Comment

hey el_goretto. thanks so much. i did use the google translate.

i've just found my "property" in question for sale! what a shock. however, i can't be 100% sure. i called the estate agent but he doesn't speak english and my indonesian isn't great! however, i did ask him to confirm the address and he's confirmed it. it's on the market for 1.550.000.000 which is £104,000 quite a lot of money in sterling!

i don't even know how i feel right now...betryaed i guess.

thanks for listening you all.

Comment

Originally posted by dakota1201 View Post
                hi i'm looking to buy a property in bukit sentul, bogor. can anyone give me a link or website? i can't find anything on the internet.

thanks very much!
                Hi Dakota, i know one of the cheap apartments in Sentul, the name is Olympic Residence Sentul, you can google it, anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X