No announcement yet.

2 or 3br apartment in central wanted. <$2k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The vast mojaority came in from Singapore, and a few odds and ends still outstanding that i didnt need before (such as a painting, small cupboard beside lounge, etc)
    On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

I got similar dining table like yours with 6 seaters, which is too big to be inside my kitchen but nowhere else to put it.
      just need sound system in your lounge and here u go " dance time baby! LOL".
      Did you find any good modern painting yet?
      Regards STT.
      PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

I have a sound system in my lounge.
        Its just not huge speakers but believe me it sounds great
        On Religion: Deep down they really believe it's a scam and they don't like to be reminded of their gullibility

Comment

The part i dislike with sound system is the subwoofer, the vibration, the part i like most is the surround sound behind you..feel like you in the movie.
          Regards STT.
          PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

My system doesnt have a sub, just the two L/R speakers. For music a 2 or 2.1 system is what i want

Comment

Originally posted by Black Adder View Post
              Tim who has been telling you these stories. For the last 15 years I have only had 1 houseboy and once the wife moved in 9 yrs ago will still have the same houseboy, no cooks, no nannies, no multitude of housemaids. One houseboy, does all the cleaning, washing, ironing, dishes, washes both cars in the morning and waits to open the gate if the wife and I come late at night. He does the work of 2 people and we pay him for it, he is honest as the day is long and one less person in the house is good for us.

We do have a guy that comes around 3 times a week for about 30 minutes a time and does the pool as well as a gardener that comes and works outside all day every Sunday. But having our houseboy and the other 2 and none ever intruding on our privacy plus a nice backyard, pool, bale and porch to BBQ on is so much better than any apartment.
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Hi Black Adder,[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana] [/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]I have sometime before I move to Jakarta in June end. I read with great interest this discussion on apartment vs. house. I have been living in a house for a long time and wish to continue the same way after moving to Jakarta. You seem to be very happy with living in a house. I wish to have your feed back on the following queries related to living in the house.[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]1. Does one need a security guard. how much it should cost.[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]2. How much the gardener and the pool man cost.[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]3. Is there any other of choosing a house over an apartment.[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]3. How much to pay to the house boy for the type of services included in your message.[/FONT][/COLOR]
              [COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]As I can move to Jakarta with complete furniture for a 3 bed room house, I wish to have your advice before making a choice between the house and the apartment.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Tim, I would like to offer you :
                - Daksa Residence (a low rise apartment) which is located in Kebayoran and only few minutes from your office. The prices is USD 1500/month.

- Citilofts Apt : 3 bedroom, USD 1650/month
                - Batavia Apt : 1 bedroom - 3 bedroom...

If you want further information or to view, call me at 0816.1675406 or email to [email protected].

Comment

Hi Tim,
                  I have an apartment at Thamrin Residence only 150m from the circle of Hotel Indonesia, near the Sudirman business disctrict, & definitely close to menara Batavia, suits to your criteria.

I intent to rent it for at least a year and the price is US$1000(MONTHLY) ,NEGOTIABLE, FURNISH (BRAND NEW). If you plan to rent more than a year, the price will be considered more.

size : 59.34m2
                  view to swimming pool

contact number : 085692155078 or email address : [email protected]
                  (contact person : Hanny/melvin-owner)

Thanks
                  Last edited by melvin; 11-09-09, 17:04.

Comment

Hi Tim,

Not sure if you already got your place, but I own a small brand new unit (81 sqm) & fully furnished at Sahid Sudirman Residence, 10 minutes walk to Menara Batavia.
                    Pls. have a look at it through http://ssrjkt.wordpress.com

Thanks.
                    Ken

Comment

Hi Tim,

If you're still looking for a place to stay, please feel free to check : www.summerville-apartment.com
                      It's in Kelapa Gading boulevard, added advantage : free membership of Klub Kelapa Gading, which is in the same area of the apartments complex.

Please feel free to contact mefor more informations : +62 21 4532767 - 69 (Gheston) or by e-mail : [email protected]

Talk to you soon...

Comment

Hi,
                        I have apartment, just walking distance from your office at Menara Batavia, FREE car park which is rare( in Jakarta you have to pay for it)
                        I bought this apartement because i was working in same ofiice as yours before but i no longer work there so want to rent it/sell it.
                        1br with bathub, 54sqm, fully firnished, Batavia Aprtment.
                        Let me know. Feel free to contact me at +62 877 8531 5788

Comment

Working...
                        X