Home renovation and Interior design

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home renovation and Interior design

Hi! Spices AID is a Architect, Interior design and renovation company owned by expat. We provide a complete services for Space planning to handovers (Turnkey). We have our own team of contractor and soft furnishing. You are moving in or renovating your home or office, we can assist you. We can also assist you in re-furnishing sofas, furniture, Handmade Carpet washing and repairing and Etc Please see details at: www.spicesaid.com or call Jan Pervez +62 819 3298 1979

Thanks! I'm going to upgrade some of my recent project snaps soon. Hope you will like them too. Please don't forget to introduce me to your friends too.

Comment

Quote me please

Originally posted by Jan Apervez View Post
      Thanks! I'm going to upgrade some of my recent project snaps soon. Hope you will like them too. Please don't forget to introduce me to your friends too.
      Would you mind to give me some kind of price range for a 2-bedroom apartment around 57.77 sqm?

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Apervez View Post
        [COLOR=#000000]Hi! Spices AID is a Architect, Interior design and renovation company owned by expat. We provide a complete services for Space planning to handovers (Turnkey). We have our own team of contractor and soft furnishing. You are moving in or renovating your home or office, we can assist you. We can also assist you in re-furnishing sofas, [/COLOR][COLOR=#000000]oven cleaning gold coast[/COLOR][COLOR=#000000] furniture, Handmade Carpet washing and repairing and Etc Please see details at:[/COLOR]
        DO you have some simple carpet cleaning solutions which can be implemented on our level? My boy has dropped ink on new carpets. Need urgent help
        Last edited by fadridrocky; 01-01-13, 12:41.

Comment

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. It will save lots of time searching for a perfect interior designer for my home renovation project.

Comment

Working...
          X