where can i buy hyaluronic acid supplements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i buy hyaluronic acid supplements

hi, where can i buy hyaluronic acid supplements?
    I usually bought GNC women's hyaluronic acid(capsule type) but hard to find here.
    I'd like to buy it in person not online. Please send me a PM or reply to this post. Thanks for your help in advance!?*

It seems it is easily found online . Is there a reason why you don't want to buy it online ?

You could try at the big hospitals ( I guess most Indonesian hospitals have their own farmacy open to the general public) .
    Last edited by marcus; 29-07-19, 18:50.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
      It seems it is easily found online . Is there a reason why you don't want to buy it online ?
      Thanks for the reply, I am hesitating in buying stuff such as makanan from Indonesia online shopping website...

Comment

Certainly there are many products that may be illegal , but in my view this can happen online and also in a real store/farmacy . And I also think that illegal manufacturers usually copy well known brands/products and/or products that can be sold easilyquicly . I guess fake hyaluronic acid is less probable to occur .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
          Certainly there are many products that may be illegal , but in my view this can happen online and also in a real store/farmacy . And I also think that illegal manufacturers usually copy well known brands/products and/or products that can be sold easilyquicly . I guess fake hyaluronic acid is less probable to occur .
          oh, okay, noted with many thanks! will try online. 

Comment

Working...
          X