Air rifle community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air rifle community

I'm looking for a shooting range when I can practice my air rifle In Jakarta area. The target area should be around 30 yards away.

Where? and how much is the fee?

ugh, I was there at last time for 3 years ago, and I can't say you certainly

Comment

You may find something by searching the internet for something like :di mana klub airsoft gun di Jakarta

If necessary , translate @Google Translate

By the way do you know the Police Regulation about the use of airsoft guns ?

------------------------------------

From http://airsoftgun.co.id/hukum-airsoftgun/

1.) Airsoft Gun is only used for the purpose of reaction shooting sports - Article 4 paragraph (4) Perkapolri 8/2012 (Police's Regulation);

2.) Airsoft Gun is only used at the location of the competition and training - Article 5 paragraph (3) Perkapolri 8/2012;

3.) Requirements for having and / or using Airsoft Gun for sports purposes as follows: (Article 13 paragraph (1) Perkapolri 8/2012).
      a. have a shooting card membership card that is under the auspices of Perbakin;
      b. the lowest is 15 (fifteen) years and the highest is 65 (sixty five) years;
      c. physically and mentally healthy as evidenced by a Certificate from a Doctor and Psychologist; and
      d. have shooting skills as evidenced by a certificate issued by Pengakinv Perbakin

4.) Must have ownership and use permits from Kapolda u.p. Dirintelkam with copies of the local police chief, with the requirements - Article 20 paragraph (2) Perkapolri 8/2012;

5.) The use permit is valid for 1 (one) year from the date of issue and can be extended annually - Article 29 paragraph (9) Perkapolri 8/2012.

Comment

Working...
      X