Piano moving company in Bali

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piano moving company in Bali

I urgently need a professional piano moving company in Bali for my Steinway grand piano. My music room was severely damaged during the earthquakes from Lombok and I need to get my piano out of the building as soon as possible. Does anybody know a company with experience in moving a grand piano and a proper transport insurance?

My whole house was destroyed during that earthquake. I lost everything I had but I'm thankful that my familly suffered nothing

Comment

I feel sorry for all of you. I moved with my familly from Indonesia to US because of that. Now I finnaly got to live in peace and not worry that during the night my house could fall on me.

Comment

Hey there! Try Crown Relocation.I moved from Cirebon to Bogor with their help. Very cheap

Comment

Originally posted by Groovers View Post
          I feel sorry for all of you. I moved with my familly from Indonesia to US because of that ...

You probably know that some regions in US also can have earthquakes . In relation to safety in general , US is not a good choice .

According to https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/m...-in-the-world/ :

[...The world's 20 safest countries, according to the WEF
          1. Finland - rating: 6.65
          2. UAE - 6.6
          3. Iceland - 6.57
          4. Oman - 6.49
          5. Hong Kong - 6.47
          6. Singapore - 6.45
          7. Norway - 6.41
          8. Switzerland - 6.41
          9. Rwanda - 6.39
          10. Qatar - 6.33
          11. Luxembourg - 6.32
          12. Portugal - 6.32
          13. New Zealand - 6.31
          14. Austria - 6.28
          15. Estonia - 6.26
          16. Sweden - 6.22
          17. Slovenia - 6.2
          18. Spain - 6.16
          19. Netherlands - 6.14
          20. Morocco - 6.14
          Equally remarkable is the UK's lowly position. It's down in 78th, below the likes of Zimbabwe, Saudi Arabia and Nicaragua, among others.
          The US fares even worse, lagging behind in 84th, just below Gabon, Algeria and Benin...]
          Last edited by marcus; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
          X