dollar type stores in Bali

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dollar type stores in Bali

Where do i find those very low price like dollar store or big lots in usa and for example like say Unitop in Philippines ? Was also looking to find the very common isopropyl alcohol ? That place just in front of Matahari grocery in Kuta is very expensive - real rip off for everything. Eg only 100ml of 70% skin alcohol don't recall whether it was ethyl or isopropyl but only 100ml was like about 24000. The isopropyl sells in walmart for about $1.50/500ml. So also what is the cheapest pharmacy chain as looking also for selegiline.And what about just in general the cheapest discount grocery chain? Even if its in Denpasar.

Sorry dont know of a cheap shop like you want in bali , prices for imported items are very expensive , thats life here .

Comment

Here in Bandung I saw just one store like that , but not one that sells medicinal alcohol . By the way I also found medicinal alcohol relatively expensive in Indonesia , even the one made in Indonesia .You can buy it in any small apotik/farmacy or at supermarkets .

In general , if you want to look for cheap products , you can find all kind of local/Chinese cheap products online . I used to buy a lot online because the delivery fee (when applied) is very cheap - sometimes as cheap as if I go to a local store by angkot (public transport mini bus) .

Online Shopping :
      www.shopee.co.id
      www.bukalapak.com
      www.tokopedia.com
      www.lazada.co.id
      www.mataharimall.com
      Last edited by marcus; 09-07-18, 23:23.

Comment

Just a thought , you may have problems by delivery because iso propyl alcohol is volatile , you may have to shop around pharmacies .

Comment

Originally posted by tel522 View Post
          Just a thought , you may have problems by delivery because iso propyl alcohol is volatile , you may have to shop around pharmacies .
          yea it's not so important that i am going to mail order it or anything but looked a couple places here,one of them Guardian pharmacy, and it's highway robbery. For that price I get 5 times as much, isopropyl (often called 'rubbing' alcohol) , in walmart back in usa and further here they don't even label as exactly what type skin alcohol - isopropyl or ethyl which is generally even cheaper than isopropyl, at least in Philippines.

Comment

Working...
          X