Looking to party in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to party in Jakarta

looking to party in jakarta. Can someone please recommend a good club/bar i can go to this weekend?

I suggest you to search the internet for something like : night clubs , bars , discos di Jakarta

If necessary , translate at Google Translate

Comment

Try B.A.T.S. in Shangri La but be careful...you might get seduced. Kemang has a number of western pubs...Eastern Promise is one. I haven't been in years so might be out of date. There used to be so many crawly joints years ago but most are cleaned up. I believe Bars in BloK M still vibrates tho'.

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post
        I suggest you to search the internet for something like : night clubs , bars , discos di Jakarta

If necessary , translate at Google Translate
        Thanks mate. I am looking for recommendations as not all clubs are equal. But will try that too, they might have some reviews or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Davita View Post
          Try B.A.T.S. in Shangri La but be careful...you might get seduced. Kemang has a number of western pubs...Eastern Promise is one. I haven't been in years so might be out of date. There used to be so many crawly joints years ago but most are cleaned up. I believe Bars in BloK M still vibrates tho'.
          I will google those places. I've been to Blok M but i went there to buy some bike parts lol

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTravelsTheGlobe View Post

I will google those places. I've been to Blok M but i went there to buy some bike parts lol
            There's a lot of bicycles in the bars in Blok M but be careful...they are well used as everybody rides them...

Comment

Originally posted by MikeTravelsTheGlobe View Post
              looking to party in jakarta. Can someone please recommend a good club/bar i can go to this weekend?
              Without knowing whereabouts in the city you'll be staying (it's a big place) and what type of club / bar you're looking for, it's a bit difficult to give specific recommendations. What I might consider to be a 'good' bar could possibly be considered dull by others.

Google the 'Jakarta 100 bars' website, loads of info on there and usually reasonably up-to-date. Hope you have a good time wherever you end up!
              And the young people ask, what are they marching for? And I ask myself the same question.

Comment

I am looking for a bar where i can meet young women haha.. ive been to dragonfly and i find it a little too stiff. the people are not too wild. Dressing up is a must in that club and that's ok but the people are just not that fun. Mayube mid class bar/club or something. Where i can dance, drink and listen to good music. I am not looking for a strip club

Comment

Working...
                X