Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Tanks

Hi All,

ive been trying to find a decent shop to buy fish tanks + fishes in Jakarta but so far no luck.

could you please let me know where/which shops are good? I have been to ACE but they don't sell proper stuffs. I am looking for pretty serious fresh water tanks.

thanks all!

Hi jay....

for Fish Tank maybe you can visit glass workshop (toko kaca) in your near area ... usually if my family member want to make a big fish tank they go to glass workshop (toko kaca dan alumunium) or try google with key word "jual aquarium"

for fish..
    I try to help you and I found 3 places Address: Jl. Sumenep No.5, RT.11/RW.4, Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10310, Address: Jl. Kaum II, Setiamekar, Tambun Sel., Bekasi, Jawa Barat 17510, Address: Jalan Komodo Rayan Depan Menara Perumnas 1 Bekasi Barat, Kranji, Bekasi Bar., Kota Bks, Jawa Barat 17135

Comment

Hi Jay,
      If you look for decent fish/aquarium shops (not street vendor) maybe you can visit Jl. Dr. Makaliwe Raya, Grogol, Jakarta Barat, there are a row of fish and aquarium shops there, you can check it out in google map by typing "grogol aquarium" or you might check out the big ACE hardware store at kelapa gading where they have more choices there.

Comment

Working...
      X