No announcement yet.

Wholemeal/Whole wheat flour in Bandung?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wholemeal/Whole wheat flour in Bandung?

Hi,

I am looking for a place to get wholemeal (also called whole wheat flour in American English) in or around the city of Bandung. I would also use this opportunity to introduce myself as I'm new to the forum. I'm Daris, I'm not an expat, but I found out that this forum looks like the best place to find answers for my long-unanswered questions.

I have to be honest that indeed I missed wholemeal bread that I had abroad. I have tried a lot of different wholemeal loaves of bread here, but to be frank they are nowhere as good as the ones I had. Since I am somewhat a Baker by hobby myself, I thought it is a good idea to make them myself. But I have never been able to get the main ingredient. I have since searched for shops (supermarkets or online) without a luck. Since I didn't get my question answered by googling, I would like to hear your answers. Thank you!

I saw it (bread and ingredients) in Toko Setiabudi/Setiabudi Supermarket , Jl. Setiabudi no.42 - 46 , at the cross with Jl. Cipaganti .

Comment

I will suggest you to find any indian supermarket in bandung, and i am damn sure you will definately find wheat flour there, if you can't find indian supermarket in bandung try in jakarta, SAGAR store, as well, sagar store items you can order also through whatsapp, hope this info will help you.

Comment

Working...
      X