Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Professional Moving Company (Bali)

Hi,

Does anyone ever used professional moving company in Bali and how is your experience using them? I am planning to move from Kuta to Bukit Jimbaran.

Thank you

Hi Tyler,

I work for a moving company SRT MOVERS
    We have branch office in Bali on Jl. By Pass Ngurah Rai, Sanur.
    We have been selected by Australian embassy and United States embassy to handle their local move and international move as well.
    Please let me know your email address, I will forward the recommendation letter from our customer.
    We offer high quality service with cheap price.
    Please reach me at [email protected] for further assistance.

cheers,

ilmi

Comment

A professional mover will always suggest a pre-estimate visit and will never give an estimate based on facts got over the phone. When it comes to movers selection, I would suggest mover NYC who's work I have seen at my uncle's house, and I am very impressed by their work and moving procedure. Though I don't know much about Bali, I have only visited their once. I have heard good reviews about Crown Relocations, you can research about them more on internet if you want.

Comment

Happy to know about your professional services. Also want to share my experience with same day delivery Dallas few days back. Downloaded their app and hired them for sending books to my best friend for her exam preparations. Next morning delivery boy was there for pick up and delivered the package the very same evening.

Comment

Working...
        X