Trusted Jeweler in Jakarta

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trusted Jeweler in Jakarta

Hello. I am looking to have an engagement ring reset and resized. Can anyone recommend a good, trusted jeweler in Jakarta? The ring has both diamonds and a sapphire, so I want to make sure the jeweler is trustworthy and competent! Thanks!

Toko Mas Batavia. Ask for Pak Subekti. He has done numerous pieces for me and friends for several years. He is completely trustworthy and has a good eye for design (very helpful with designing pieces or redesigning settings). Tel. 7269690 The shop is located on the ground floor of Melawai Plaza, Jakarta Selatan (behind Pasaraya).

Comment

Melawai Plaza, Jakarta Selatan has several outstanding jewelers in that building. I can't remember their names now, but my wife has been using them for years for making and fixing jewelry. The tokos may look "biasa saja", but the workmanship in at least a few stores is very high. I've taken an American visitor I know to a store there on an upper floor and he bought gold goods for his wife in the States.

Besides the one store already suggested, you could easily wander around and ask around and find others to talk to.

Comment

I agree with PakRT...try the biggest one on the 2nd floor of melawai plaza, I forgot the name. All I remember is it's the biggest one among the competition

Comment

Has bought some jewelries in Melawai plaza, and good quality too.

Comment

they are KALEEM. if m not wrong n yes they r the most trustwrthy of all.

Comment

Originally posted by PakRT View Post
              h. I've taken an American visitor I know to a store there on an upper floor and he bought gold goods for his wife in the States.
              oh well, it must be good quality then.

Comment

thanks for this information. =)
                Everything is just mind over matter. If you don't mind, it won't matter.

Comment

One of the most popular Singapore diamond jewellery stores - Michael Trio, is now offering excellent diamond jewellery products and services in Indonesia.

And the great thing is that they only deliver 100% GIA certified diamond jewellery including proposal ring Indonesia, engagement rings, wedding rings and much more.

Comment

Working...
                  X