Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for restaurant furniture

Hi,

We are trying to find out prices for restaurant furniture (tables and chairs) as we are putting together costs for our new restaurant. So far I have only found really exensive stuff which I thought was surprising as most of it is manufactured here. Has anyone got a contact for a local producer or someone who can custom make furniture at a reasonable price?
    You can also contact me directly on the links below. Thank you![FONT=arial]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Taste of Argentina Jakarta[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]BBQ Catering-Private Dining-Takeaway and delivery[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]CALL/WHATSAPP: 0812 8587 2935[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Web: www.tasteofargentinajkt.com[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Facebook: [FONT=Arial]https://www.facebook.com/tasteofargentina[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Instagram: [FONT=Arial]https://instagram.com/toacateringjakarta/[/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=arial]Twitter: [FONT=Arial]https://twitter.com/toacatering[/FONT][/FONT]
    Last edited by katypancho; 04-03-16, 11:45.

*interested to know too

Comment

Interested too
      Que ceux qui pensent que c’est impossible sont priés de ne pas déranger ceux qui essaient.

Comment

I'd always scout out restaurants who are going out of business. I'd bet there could be some huge discounts.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

The main distributor we found is called IKONS. but they are ridiculously expensive, there must be a place or an area (not kemang) where furniture is produced and made-to-order.

Comment

What Jamie C said it true. You can get cheap things from people who want to shutdown their business (even the whole kitchen - which is the most expensive).

Or you could just buy one chair with one table and go around your city / area and see if there are any shops who are in carpentry business. Stop there and ask the owner/manager does he know anyone who is making chair/tables he should be able to help you as everyone knows each other in their business. Once you find one you can show them the items you want to replicate.

Maybe you could also visit warehouses which sells building materials ask them about chair/tables they should have a vast supplier's contact book.

I know only people in restaurant business in Bandung together with carpenters. Maybe in Jakarta places like Glodok, Asemka, Manga Dua would be worth to ask/visit first?

Comment

Hi katy,
              Informa has some restaurants furnitures (tables and chairs) you should visit the main store in living world.
              for chairs, ikea chairs I think can be used too
              if you still looking for restaurant interior contractor, sent me PM,

Best Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by katypancho View Post
                The main distributor we found is called IKONS. but they are ridiculously expensive, there must be a place or an area (not kemang) where furniture is produced and made-to-order.
                What style of furniture you're thinking since you mentioned 'custom' in your original post? A store called "Cambium" in Kelapa Gading does mainly wood furniture. Otherwise, like others have said...big stores like Pongs, Ace have lots of office/restaurant chairs. Biggest one you can try is Living World in Alam Sutera, worth the trip at least to check things out. I also personally know a contractor who did my interior (from flooring, to furniture, etc). He was contracted to do one of Kafe Betawi's restaurant too (but I don't know how big your restaurant would be so will have to check with him and his schedule since he's an independent contractor).

Comment

if u like wooden chairs n table from teak wood

Originally posted by katypancho View Post
                  Hi,

We are trying to find out prices for restaurant furniture (tables and chairs) as we are putting together costs for our new restaurant. So far I have only found really exensive stuff which I thought was surprising as most of it is manufactured here. Has anyone got a contact for a local producer or someone who can custom make furniture at a reasonable price?
                  You can also contact me directly on the links below. Thank you![FONT=arial]
                  [/FONT]
                  [FONT=arial]Taste of Argentina Jakarta[/FONT]
                  [FONT=arial]BBQ Catering-Private Dining-Takeaway and delivery[/FONT]
                  [FONT=arial]CALL/WHATSAPP: 0812 8587 2935[/FONT]
                  [FONT=arial]Web: www.tasteofargentinajkt.com[/FONT]
                  [FONT=arial]Facebook: [FONT=Arial]https://www.facebook.com/tasteofargentina[/FONT][/FONT]
                  [FONT=arial]Instagram: [FONT=Arial]https://instagram.com/toacateringjakarta/[/FONT][/FONT]
                  [FONT=arial]Twitter: [FONT=Arial]https://twitter.com/toacatering[/FONT][/FONT]
                  If u like wooden chairs n table for ur restaurant u can look in kemang timur or gintung ciputat there are a lot of shop u can ask and can be order with any style and u can get ok price if u buy alot

Comment

Originally posted by Jaime C View Post
                    I'd always scout out restaurants who are going out of business. I'd bet there could be some huge discounts.
                    Hi Jaime, how do you do that? I mean how do you know a restaurant is going out business?
                    Que ceux qui pensent que c’est impossible sont priés de ne pas déranger ceux qui essaient.

Comment

If you need to source wooden furniture,coconut briket for shisa,bulk hair,handicraft and other from Java Island,Yogyakarta you can ask me so I can help you finding all your goods.

My client in USA Urban Home also finding goods all in Yogyakarta

Need some information, you can contact me on
                      Whatsapp : + 6281227848066
                      BB : 5EA6F1FC

Comment

Try Ikea, they have tons of furniture selections or if you like unique stuff, you should go see cayenne, it's in Kemang area. You can find it on instagram @cayennehome

Comment

Dear katypancho,

Furniture from wood price depends on wood type famous in indonesia is Kayu Jati
                          source for ready to wear Kayu Jati you may go to Klender - Jakarta , some shop also make your design.

For furniture like Pizza Hut,Mc Donalds you may search in Kitchen Maker.
                          a lot of player here...

Comment

Hi! Instead of physically visiting any carpenter or furniture shop, I suggest you search online websites for your furniture requirements. There are several commercial furniture manufacturers that sell their product online. You can choose from a wide variety of restaurant chairs, couches, bar stools, cafe chairs, dining tables, outdoor tables and lighting materials from these websites. What’s more, you can also avail significant discounts and offers on your orders. Buying furniture online proves much more convenient in terms of saving your time, choosing from a variety of options and customising your restaurant decor.

Comment

Working...
                            X