Need help looking for boarding house in Tangerang

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help looking for boarding house in Tangerang

hi. sorry I joined this group. I want to ask if any of you are located in Tangerang, BSD city. I have expat friends and new come in Indonesia. as well as with my recent stay in Jakarta. I dunno where I could find a boarding house or kos for us to stay together. Did anyone know where boarding can accept we live in Tangerang. I'm sorry if my English is not very good and my grammar is not correct. I need help. thx

We work in BSD tangerang

You should have a look around in the area marked in red:

I know that there are at least 2 kosts on the 2 spots marked by an X but I also know that there are a lot of them in the whole area. Just walk-up to the any of the security guards at the entrance of the various residences in the area and ask where there is a kost.

Comment

@el goreto. Owh.. oke sir, thank you. And this place not allowed too for pets. hadehhh.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicodemus View Post
        @el goreto. Owh.. oke sir, thank you. And this place not allowed too for pets. hadehhh.
        If you need a place that accepts pets, mentioning it in your original post would have prudent. Most Kosts don't accept pets.

What kind of animal/s do you have?
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

Working...
        X