Wanted: BENGAL CAT...also open for short term adoption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: BENGAL CAT...also open for short term adoption

Hi..am looking for a pet cat for my apartment..wife will be out for 3 months..would be nice to surprise her once the cat is settled for its new home. Tried site search the nearest I saw is in Singapore. Yes am open for adoption too...
    "The past cannot be changed,
    the future is still in your power."

You realize they are loud (apartment), have a very active hunting instinct, can be very naughty and that they are definitely NO lap cats (wife)?
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

hmmm..i guess the noise will come later when they mate..I could bring it back on my country (December) as gift for my son with bigger space(and backyard) to roam as its kingdom .

Comment

Having any pet for a short term isn't ideal. Cats can take awhile to acclimate. Unless you're just cat sitting, not fair to the animal, certainly.
        Sasa Bule is having a bayi!

Comment

[SIZE=1]GEN-X CATTERY
          PERSIAN ,EXOTIC,BENGAL, MUNCHKIN & MAINE COON
          CATTERY RESGITERED ICA ,FIFe ,CFA & TICA
          ]http://www.genxcattery.com
          [/SIZE][SIZE=2]
          I just don't think that Bengal cat suits in an apartment. I'm not even sure that your apartment would allow pets at all. [/SIZE]
          [COLOR=black]
          [/COLOR]

Comment

Thanks for the replies.
            Most of Bengal Cat owners actually doesnt have real spacious ground...becasue of the security of this cats to get lost or get injured somewhere..its the activity needed and companionship that should be look unto which I got a solution already.
            My apartment allows (small) dogs, so I believe my would be CAT is allowed too.

Comment

Working...
            X