Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

Any used piano avaialble for sale? (Grand, Upright)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any used piano avaialble for sale? (Grand, Upright)

Hello, forum!

I am looking to purchase a used grand or upright (acoustic) piano. Do you know any music shop that is trust-worthy in Jakarta? Or anyone (e.g. expats who are leaving the country and don't want to take their instrument with them, etc.) selling a good conditioned piano?

Any information would be helpful. Thanks so much!

u can try at Petrof-Jl. Cideng, Tanah Abang, or at Kelapa gading

Comment

I have sent you a PM with the name and e-mail address of a friend who is moving back to the US in a couple of weeks and has a piano to sell.

Comment

If you know that it's not sold yet, could I have the contact info as well? Thanks!

Comment

Here's another upright piano for sale that is posted on the Upper Crust:

[FONT=Times][SIZE=3]PIANO Kawai KU-2 upright, beautiful black, nice sound 18,000,000[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times][SIZE=3][FONT=Times]Rene 0815 7437 6520 [email protected][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Times][SIZE=3][FONT=Times]It looks to be in great condition & I think its still available. We bought some lamps from Rene. Nice person.[/FONT][/SIZE]
          [/FONT]
          Last edited by waarmstrong; 12-12-10, 10:39.

Comment

That's the same one.

Rene is doing some travel in Indonesia over the next couple of weeks so may be hard to reach.

Comment

Originally posted by Puspawarna View Post
              That's the same one.
              I wondered about that when I posted the link, but thought, naaaa, the expat community here is not that small. Wrong again.

Comment

Just saw some information on pianos today so an update in case anyone comes by here later looking for info:
                There is a piano showroom called Petrof Piano Cideng, on Jl. Cideng Timur 52, Jakarta. Apparently they sell used pianos and claim to have over 100 in stock. There phone number is (021) 3860 0200 or 38900602
                "[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Helvetica Neue]I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it.[/FONT][/COLOR]"
                George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Piano

I know of another expat family moving on and selling a grand piano (I think it is a grand piano). Anyway, personal message me here and I will get you the details.

Comment

I have several used pianos starting from idr 15jt in Bandung.

Comment

I seem to recall seeing pianos outside Giant, Poin square, Lebak Bulus.

Comment

hey, i work in music instrument store. we have some classic grand piano here. but i dont exactly know about that piano, bcs i'm not in retail division. you can come and see.
                        here is the address:

Melodia Musik
                        Jl.Sultan Iskandar Muda No.15B
                        Jakarta Selatan, Indonesia 12240
                        [FONT=System][FONT=arial]GOOD IS BETTER THAN PERFECT.[/FONT] [/FONT]

Comment

Looking for Grand Piano (used)

Hey, I am looking for a Grand Piano (used). Does anyone know about any expat moving out and want to sell?

Comment

Hi Can you tell me what a Grand Piano would cost? At least the range of prices? I just moved to Jakarta recently. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X