Best Internet Service Provider ISP Bali & Lombok

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Internet Service Provider ISP Bali & Lombok

Hello, I want to share a review with you all about the best ISPs in Bali and Lombok. Maybe you have a different view, but I made this review based on my personal observations based on input from my colleagues in the field. During this time we all know that the biggest and most famous ISP in Indonesia is Telkom. But if we talk about the internet on small islands like those in Bali and Lombok, they are not the first choice. Because of the geographical conditions they have not been able to install optical fiber on all small islands. While many lodging such as hotels, bungalows, resorts, homestays etc. that require an internet connection.

So who provides internet connections on these islands? There are many Internet Service Providers in Bali that provide connections for hotels on Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Ceningan. And there is an Internet Service Provider in Lombok that is a subscription to hotels on Gili Trawangan, Gili Air and Gili Meno. Most of the Bali ISPs and Lombok ISPs provide wireless internet connections.

Each internet service provider has a variety of service packages that vary. On average, all of them provide internet connections, but the difference between competitors is how they service their customers. Based on personal research through questioning to colleagues and direct observation, one of the best ISP Bali and ISP Lombok is AUSTIN NETWORKS. Managed Internet Service combined with Managed IT Service provided by Austin Networks is well managed. Austin Networks clients are spread on famous islands in Bali (Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan) and Lombok (Gili Air, Gili Terawangan and Gili Meno).

Their monitoring system is always online 24 hours. The technical support team is always present to visit clients every time there is a problem in the field less than 24 hours after there is a report. Maybe they are not the most perfect. There are still many shortcomings that must be corrected. But if it is observed from various aspects, especially customer satisfaction, the Bali ISP and Lombok ISP, the best recommended is Austin Networks.

Source : https://www.austin-islands.net/
    The best IT Network Consultant company in Bali and Lombok. This company is led by a dream team of exceptionally skilled and well in Information Technology.

Never heard of your company in bali. ???

I presume you have a map with your signal footprint ,as you are a big provider ??

Comment

Working...
    X