Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Games Online Equiry

Hi All,

I was wondering if anyone have subscribed and have any issues to NBA League Pass to watch the NBA basketball games via online/internet.

I currently an First Media customer and my internet speed is +/-75Mbps. Thanks.

no issues.... But NBA TV channel is on First media?

Comment

Hi Goldengatewarriors,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, most of the the NBA TV televised games on First Media is re-runs. Somedays the games are televised live. My son managed to jailbreak his Iphone and we can use NBA Pass to watch all the NBA games live.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaSatu View Post
        Hi Goldengatewarriors,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, most of the the NBA TV televised games on First Media is re-runs. Somedays the games are televised live. My son managed to jailbreak his Iphone and we can use NBA Pass to watch all the NBA games live.
        Yes.... but usually most people work in the morning around 9 AM, no way most people can watch live. Yes my problem with NBA TV, they do not broadcast NBA Finals (rerun on the same day).

Comment

Fortunately, I am semi-retired and I can watch the NBA, American football and baseball at my leisure.

Cheers!

Comment

Anyone tried for laptops/PCs using VPN to switch to USA or other countries IP before logging in to NBA League Pass to subscribe & watch?

Comment

My son jailbreaked his Iphone 6 and he we can watch the NBA games via NBA League pass. Also, 75% using a laptop with a VPN, I can watch the NBA games and TV shows, movies with my friend in the states via Comcast account.

Comment

Originally posted by JavaSatu View Post
                My son jailbreaked his Iphone 6 and he we can watch the NBA games via NBA League pass. Also, 75% using a laptop with a VPN, I can watch the NBA games and TV shows, movies with my friend in the states via Comcast account.
                Thanks for the update. Will look into it.

Comment

Working...
                X