Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

How to hide my phone number when placing a call

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to hide my phone number when placing a call

Hello,

Does anyone know how to hide my phone number when placing a call from cell phone and land line in Indonesia ?

Thks

The cell phone should have that ability to block it in it's software.
    My Nokia has as standard and I suspect others do as well.

Comment

From Indosat number , use #31#
      example #31#0812345678, i dont know the code for other provider.
      From land line ( Telkom) you must contact them to activate CLIR. it cost about 7500/month.
      Regards STT.
      PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Thanks to both of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain View Post
          Hello,

Does anyone know how to hide my phone number when placing a call from cell phone and land line in Indonesia ?

Thks
          Easy, borrow your friend's cell phone and make the calls. Or conversely buy some SIM chips for your phone (about 10,000 Rp) each and keep them handy when you want to make prank calls.
          The comments made by this user are merely random thoughts without any validity or truth.

Comment

Originally posted by indotom View Post
            Easy, borrow your friend's cell phone and make the calls. Or conversely buy some SIM chips for your phone (about 10,000 Rp) each and keep them handy when you want to make prank calls.
            I like this idea already

I usually give people who I don't want to call me back a number that has been long dead...

Comment

Working...
            X