Announcement

Collapse

Forum Software Migration (2nd Update)

As you may have noticed, the forum software has undergone a bit of a facelift. We've migrated from vBulletin4 to vBulletin5.2.2. As with all software major updates, there will undoubtedly be a few hiccups. As with all software upgrades, vBulletin has made changes in how their software works, so there may be a bit of a learning curve as you re-orient yourself to their changed environment.

We have worked through the initial hiccups that were reported. If you experience additional issues, please pm them to wm and we'll work through them. Thanks for your patience!

Regards,
paman and wm
See more
See less

3G/GPRS on Telkomsel SIMPati

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3G/GPRS on Telkomsel SIMPati

Hello,

Newbie here working in Medan at the moment. I was wondering if anyone knew how to setup data on Telkomsel SIMPati connected phone? I've got a Nokia E63 which does push email and can browse the web, but at the moment this only works if I'm in wifi range.

I've noticed there's something called "Flash" on Telkomsel's site which I think is for data usage, so I txted 3636 with "Flash" and got a txt back saying data was now enabled on my phone. However, it doesn't seem to be!

Anyone know how to get it to work?

cheers

Oops! Just realised there's a Telecommunications and related technology forum! Can a mod please move this post there.

thanks

Comment

Just to close this one. I popped into the Telkomsel center in Sun Plaza this afternoon and, as a bulé, seemed to be (as usual) the centre of attention with people falling over themselves to help me. They sorted everything out and got it all working within a few minutes. And it didn't cost a thing

So I now have Nokia messaging (push email) on my Yahoo mail account working perfectly

Comment

Working...
      X