Mobile Laser Printer Service?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile Laser Printer Service?

I have an Epson laser printer..don't have the model number at this point (will check when I'm back in the office tomorrow). It uses the external ink supply. Serviced it back in May and used it to print about 25-35 pics. I didn't use the printer to print any colored material for a few weeks so I noticed some of the ink is flowing back to its external plastic container (taped to the body of the printer). Anybody here knows a reliable printer service shops that actually come to your office to perform a light service? I'm hoping what it needs is just using a syringe to suck the air off the little pipes to flow back into the internal reservoir.

Would be much easier than taking the printer to them since it's pretty big (about 70 inch long and quite a few kilograms too)

Location would be Sunter area.

Wow, a laserprinter of 1,5 meter wide? One of those copier/printer combo's?

What about the Epson service center (Sudirman or Mangga Dua)?
    [FONT=arial black]
    [/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by jstar View Post
      Wow, a laserprinter of 1,5 meter wide? One of those copier/printer combo's?

What about the Epson service center (Sudirman or Mangga Dua)?
      Got the model...it's Epson Stylus 1390...and looks like the actual dimension (length) is more around 60cm instead of 70 inch like I mentioned (sorry.it just seemed very bulky to me!)

I haven't tried Epson service center yet...will see if they're willing to come out here.

Comment

epson's service centre is in mangga dua harco. they could also give direction of the closest branch to your area.
        not really sure if they would come to pick up the stuffs tho
        dont judge a book by it cover. judge it by it price. good books are expensive

Comment

Not really related to Epson printers but that is something I found out here rather fast: It is much better to ask for dedicated technicians from the brand itself. I had major issues with a Sharp airconditioning (water, no more cooling) and our aircon-guy couldn't fix it even after cleaning it two times and adding gas. The technician from Sharp itself got it right in notime it and was much cheaper. The same after a problem with the Samsung double door fridge and a Modena microwave. Good, fast and rather cheap support from their service centers.
          [FONT=arial black]
          [/FONT]

Comment

Thanks all for your responses!

Update: So I knew (and hoped) that the problem was merely the ink not flowing back from the reservoir. Just a bit of youtube search, a little prayer, and a syringe...problem fixed!

Took maybe about 6-7 prints and a bit of dabbing with tissue (and dirty fingers)...but the printer is operational again!

Comment

I have a question for you because I see that you are real experts. The fact is that I recently tried to update the printer firmware and I was faced with the fact that it stopped working. The reason was that there was a virus in the file and I still could not find a way to reflash the printer again. I decided not to experiment and lose time, and so I started looking for a new printer. Now I doubt which printer to buy, inkjet or laser ... I found a huge variety of high-quality printers in a Canadian online store mrdepot.ca and there are great prices. So I need your advice!

Comment

Working...
              X