Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sharing, I am OFF 3Gmax since early this year, now I am using 50mbps connection Indihome fiber optic, its great service, maybe I dont always get that speed but average is around 22-35 mbps. Downloading series and movies very fast.
    Regards STT.
    PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

Yes, the BOTEBATEK (so without the traditional JAkarta) area has much better solutions nowadays. And they seem to be more stable also. As of 10 PM no more First Media tv and internet in the whole kelurahan; they just wait for their workers to come in on Monday to fix it. So what's the use of a 24 hour helpdesk then? Just record the complaints.
      [FONT=arial black]
      [/FONT]

Comment

You mean BODETABEK ( BogorDepokTagerangBekasi).. yes it seem that way.
        Last edited by stt_cibubur; 14-12-15, 13:51. Reason: Missing a letter
        Regards STT.
        PS: If typo, blame it on Apple and Samsung!

Comment

I used by firstmedia, because firstmedia maybe is fast internet connection, and if printer i used of Tinta Toner because is that is very powerful and awesome for my printer

Comment

Does anyone have current (January 2018) information or advice regarding the best (or even good enough) ISP in Jakarta Selatan, or more specifically in the Kebayaron Baru, Senayan, Blok M neighborhoods? We are interested in both speed and service, of course. Any guidance and/or experience, positive or negative, would be welcome. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X