Native English teacher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native English teacher

Hi, anyone need an English teacher in Cilegon, Banten? 

To Brian and interested Indonesian individuals and companies/schools : It is illegal for individuals to hire a foreigner and it is illegal for a foreigner to be hired by individual(s) or teach at a company/school without a Work KITAS , except if holding a KITAS or KITAP sponsored by the Indonesian spouse (see Laws below) .

UU no.13 , Year 2003
    CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER
    ARTICLE 42
    (1) Every employer that employs foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain written permission from Minister (Work Permit folowed by Work Visa/KITAS) .
    (2) Individual(s) is(are) prohibited from employing foreign worker(s) .

Article 185
    (1) Every person who violates what is stipulated under subsection (1) and subsection (2) of Article 42, Article 68, subsection (2) of article 69, Article 80, Article 82, subsection (1) of Article 90, Article 139, Article 143, and subsection (4) and subsection (7) of Article 160 shall be subjected to a criminal sanction in jail for a minimum of 1 (one) year and a maximum of 4 (four) years and/or a fine of a minimum of Rp100,000,000 (one hundred million rupiah) and a maximum of Rp400,000,000 (four hundred million rupiah).

--------------------------------------------

UU6 - year 2011
    Article 122
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of up to five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000 (five hundred million rupiah):
    a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/KITAS given to him/her ;
    b. any person who ordered or provide opportunity for the foreigner to misuse or engage in activities inconsistent with intent or purpose of the Visa/KITAS given to him/her.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian123456789
      (1) Marcus, who told you that I have a kitas?

(2) Before you judge anyone, please ensure that you have all the facts.

(3) In the UK, comments like this will put you into lots of legal trouble!

(1) I didn't say you have , did I ? But if you don't have any type of KITAS it is illegal for you to work in Indonesia . You should look for a school (or any company) that can provide you a Work KITAS . But a Work KITAS allows you to work only for that specific school/company that provided the KITAS .

(2) You are mistaken , I am not judging anyone .

(3) I am just providing a general information so people can learn the Indonesian rules about the subject . Could you please tell me why doing that is illegal in UK ?
      Last edited by marcus; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian123456789
        (a)I have been here long enough to know the rules, and abide by them. I do not need a kitas as I have another longer term sponsorship that allows me to work, ...

(b) ... you are telling people who are reading this that I do not have these things, where in fact I do.

(c) All i can say is before commenting, find out the facts.

(a) You are contradicting yourself when you say : you "know the rules" , you "do not need a kitas to work" , and you "have another longer term sponsorship that allows (you) to work" .

- From your contradictions I am almost sure you didn't know the rules and even didn't understand the rules that I provided above .
        - By the rules (see above) , you do need a Work KITAS (or Work e-ITAS - the electronic version) or Work KITAP , assuming you are not married with an Indonesian or ex-Indonesian .
        - I imagine that by saying you "have another longer term sponsorship" means you have a 1 or 5 year(s) Multiple Entry Visit Visa/Stay Permit . If so , be informed that you are not allowed to work with it . If you do , you will be committing a crime as defined in UU no.6 Year 2011 , Article 122 (see above in post no.2) .

(b) Could you specify what things I said that you do not have ??

(c) The information I provided in my first post above was not specifically for you (because you didn't tell anything about your Visa/Stay Permit) . It was for any of the many people who read this thread and could benefit by learning about the rules . Therefore I didn't need to "find out" your facts , although many people may be curious to know the facts about you .
        Last edited by marcus; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Working...
        X