Language German

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Language German

You living in Surabaya and want learn language German??
    Contact me now!
    [email protected]

Do you have an e-ITAS/KITAS or a KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse ?

Comment

Is it sponsored by your Indonesian spouse ?

Comment

It is important to everybody who is interested in your services , and may be important to you too .

Comment

To the people (foreigners and Indonesians) looking for a German language teacher , my suggestion is to hire an Indonesian . In case you really want a native speaker , the only legal way is to deal with a specific Indonesian company which provides foreign teachers , or deal with foreigners holding e-ITAS/KITAS/KITAP sponsored by the Indonesian spouse .

Be informed that hiring a foreigner directly (except the ones mentioned above) is a CRIME act (up to 5 years in jail) .

If you insist in having a native teacher , I recommend :

- if hiring a foreigner directly , you must get the name of the foreigner + his/her e-ITAS/KITAS/KITAP number and check at the local Kantor Imigrasi if that foreigner is sponsored by an Indonesian spouse . Take the opportunity and ask Immigration if you can hire that foreigner's services , because this situation is not 100% clear (usually in cases like that , the Indonesian spouse should have a small business and the foreigner would work informally in the spouse's business) .

- if hiring an Indonesian company which provides foreign teachers , better be sure the company openly advertise the service you want . A normal foreign language school usually has authorization to provide teachers only for normal classes at its place . It is also usually a criminal act if a foreign teacher of this school works outside the school . The Indonesian Government authorization for a foreigner to work specifies the "type" of work , place/address where the foreigner must work , ... Anything not in accordance to what is in the authorization is illegal .
          Last edited by marcus; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

UU no.13 , year 2003
            CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER

Article 42
            (1) Every Indonesian company that employs foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain written permission from the Indonesian Manpower Minister .
            (2) Individual(s) is/are prohibited from employing foreign worker.
            Article 185
            (1) Anyone who violates what is stipulated under subsection (1) and subsection (2) of Article 42, Article 68, subsection (2) of article 69, Article 80, Article 82, subsection (1) of Article 90, Article 139, Article 143, and subsection (4) and subsection (7) of Article 160 shall be subjected to a criminal sanction in jail for a minimum of 1 (one) year and a maximum of 4 (four) years and/or a fine of a minimum of Rp100,000,000 (one hundred million rupiah) and a maximum of Rp400,000,000 (four hundred million rupiah).
            (2) The crime referred to under subsection (1) is [shall be legally categorized as] a felony.

----------------------------------------

UU6 - year 2011
            Article 122
            Shall be punished with imprisonment of up to five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000 (five hundred million rupiah):

a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/e-ITAS/KITAS/KITAP given to foreigner ;

b. any person who ordered or provide opportunity for the foreigner to misuse or engage in activities inconsistent with the intent or purpose of the Visa/e-ITAS/KITAS/KITAP given to the foreigner.

Poster's Note : There are many "types" of Indonesian Visa/e-ITAS/KITAS/KITAP . This is why I told above that it is important to check the "type" of the e-ITAS/KITAS/KITAP in this case .
            Last edited by marcus; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

That people is a criminal people because him have no Foto in the profil.
              What him writing is old and what I need I have.

Comment

Working...
              X