Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teaching Arabic online

El-Salam Alykom.
    I am experienced Arabic teacher, and of course Arabic native speaker. My qualifications: BA in Arabic, BA in English, qualification in teaching foreign language. I teach Arabic online for none native Arabic speakers. I?m looking for teaching Arabic for people from Indonesia. I will make them good offers, including free lessons at the beginning. Also I can help in Islamic issues and translations.
    I usually use Zoom meeting ap. to communicate.
    Looking for your response.

Originally posted by Ashraf.Ali View Post
    .. I am ... Arabic native speaker... I?m looking for teaching Arabic for people from Indonesia... free lessons at the beginning...

Sorry to say that you cannot do that because it is illegal for any Indonesian (& foreigner living in Indonesia) to hire your services .

UU no.13 , year 2003 (Indonesian Manpower Law)
    CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER
    ARTICLE 42
    (1) Every employer that employs foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain written permission from the Manpower Minister (Work Permit) .
    (2) Employer who is/are individual person(s) is/are prohibited from employing foreign worker .

ARTICLE 185
    (1) Any person who violates what is stipulated under subsection (1) and subsection (2) of Article 42, Article 68, subsection (2) of article 69, Article 80, Article 82, subsection (1) of ... shall be subjected to a criminal sanction in jail for a minimum of 1 (one) year and a maximum of 4 (four) years and/or a fine of a minimum of Rp100,000,000 (one hundred million rupiah) and a maximum of Rp400,000,000 (four hundred million rupiah)...
    Last edited by marcus; 10-06-19, 09:50.

Comment

Thank you indeed for your response. Surely I don?t want to break laws or help any one to do. Let me ask about the opportunity of being hired legally by any authorized administration. Also I want to know if the ministry of education hires Arabic teachers from other countries.
      Thank you again.

Comment

(1) ...Let me ask about the opportunity of being hired legally by any authorized administration.

(2)Also I want to know if the ministry of education hires Arabic teachers from other countries.

(1) Of course any foreigner can work in Indonesia if in compliance with the Laws/Regulations . See one of the rules below .

(2) I guess it is possible , but usually foreign worker is hired by big companies , universities , language schools , ...

Permen no.10 year 2018 (Indonesian Manpower Regulation)
        Article 5
        A foreign worker must :
        a. have education diploma that is related to the qualifications required for the work position ;
        b. have a competency certificate or have work experience of at least 5 (five) years related to the qualifications required for the work position ;
        c. transfer his/her expertise to a designated Indonesian worker;
        d. have an Indonesian Tax Registration Number if to work for more than 6 (six) months; and
        e. have residency Visa/Residence Permit for work issued by the Indonesian Immigration Department .

Note : not the official translation

Comment

El-Salam Alykom.
          I am experienced Arabic teacher, and of course Arabic native speaker. My qualifications: BA in Arabic, BA in English, qualification in teaching foreign language. I teach Arabic online for none native Arabic speakers. I?m looking for teaching Arabic for people from Indonesia. I will make them good offers, including free lessons at the beginning. Also I can help in Islamic issues and translations.
          I usually use Zoom meeting ap. to communicate.
          Looking for your response.
          "El salam Alykom"..?

Asalamualaikum.

Shinuakhbar..Shinzho.

Comment

Working...
          X