Looking for a freelance English instructor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a freelance English instructor

I am looking for a private/freelance English teacher. Must be very fluent in English and know how to handle a group of young age kids.
    (Indonesian OR Foreigner can apply. Foreigners should hold KITAS/KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse, or KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister)
    Competitive payout. If interested, please email your application to [email protected].

Originally posted by scoopydoo View Post
    ... /Foreigner with KITAS/KITAP can apply ...

It is illegal , except foreigners married with Indonesian and holding KITAS/KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse , and foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister (according to the non-official Manpower Department's position on work privilege of Article 61 of UU no.6 , year 2011) .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

It is illegal , except foreigners married with Indonesian and holding KITAS/KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse , and foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister (according to the non-official Manpower Department's position on work privilege of Article 61 of UU no.6 , year 2011) .
      Thank you Marcus for the reminder. I have added the information to my post.

Comment

Marco - Do you know if there is any limitation I should know of if we hire a foreigner that has KITAS sponsored by his/her spouse? Does he/she need to follow rule/regulation similar to what is applicable to a KITAS holder sponsored by a company?

Comment

In other words , what I said above is that it is illegal to directly hire a foreigner in general (including those holding a KITAS sponsored by a company - as in this case , they have Work Permits to work only for the companies sponsoring them) .

The foreigners with KITA/KITAP sponsored by their respective Indonesian spouses + foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by their respective Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister , are allowed to work according to Article 61 of UU no.6 , year 2011 . This Article does not state the details for them to work , but some government officers have told that there is no problem if they work without Work Permit in informal work .

Comment

Thank you again Marcus for your reply and the clarification about foreigners holding KITAS sponsored by their spouses or close family. It should work out perfectly well for us if they can work without a work permit in an informal work setting.

Comment

Working...
            X