Looking for a freelance English instructor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a freelance English instructor

I am looking for a private/freelance English teacher. Must be very fluent in English and know how to handle a group of young age kids.
    (Indonesian OR Foreigner can apply. Foreigners should hold KITAS/KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse, or KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister)
    Competitive payout. If interested, please email your application to [email protected].

Originally posted by scoopydoo View Post
    ... /Foreigner with KITAS/KITAP can apply ...

It is illegal , except foreigners married with Indonesian and holding KITAS/KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse , and foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister (according to the non-official Manpower Department's position on work privilege of Article 61 of UU no.6 , year 2011) .

Comment

Originally posted by marcus View Post

It is illegal , except foreigners married with Indonesian and holding KITAS/KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse , and foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister (according to the non-official Manpower Department's position on work privilege of Article 61 of UU no.6 , year 2011) .
      Thank you Marcus for the reminder. I have added the information to my post.

Comment

Marco - Do you know if there is any limitation I should know of if we hire a foreigner that has KITAS sponsored by his/her spouse? Does he/she need to follow rule/regulation similar to what is applicable to a KITAS holder sponsored by a company?

Comment

In other words , what I said above is that it is illegal to directly hire a foreigner in general (including those holding a KITAS sponsored by a company - as in this case , they have Work Permits to work only for the companies sponsoring them) .

The foreigners with KITA/KITAP sponsored by their respective Indonesian spouses + foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by their respective Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister , are allowed to work according to Article 61 of UU no.6 , year 2011 . This Article does not state the details for them to work , but some government officers have told that there is no problem if they work without Work Permit in informal work .

Comment

Working...
          X