Native english teacher - Bandung

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Native english teacher - Bandung

Hello my name is sita. Bandung local citizen. I need native english teacher to improved my skills of conversation, listening, writing for ielts purpose. If anyone open a class/private, preferably east bandung area, or central bandung. Pls kindly mail me on [email protected]

TERM & CONDITION : must be a foreigners married with Indonesian and holding KITAS/KITAP sponsored by spouses , and foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister

Thank u so much.
    Warm regards

Sita , be alerted that it is illegal for you to directly hire a foreigner (# except a foreigner from the group below) . Foreigners in general are only allowed to work for PT companies/schools and must have Work Permit + work Visa/ITAS/KITAS . Also , a foreigner holding a Work Permit cannot do any other kind of work besides the one specified in his/her Work Permit (meaning that you cannot have a foreign teacher legally hired to teach in a school , to teach you privately) .

So , unless you find a foreigner in the exception group below , your options are to attend an English school or hire a PT company that provides foreigners specifically to teach clients outside of the company address (very rare companies , I believe) .

# exception group : foreigners married with Indonesian and holding KITAS/KITAP sponsored by Indonesian spouse , and foreigners holding KITAP sponsored by Indonesian father/mother/brother/sister

--------------------------------------

UU no.13 , year 2003
    CHAPTER VIII - EMPLOYMENT OF FOREIGN WORKER
    ARTICLE 42
    (1) Every employer that employs foreign worker is under an obligation to obtain written permission from Minister (Work Permit) .
    (2) An employer who is an individual person is prohibited from employing foreign worker.

--------------------------------------

UU no.6 , year 2011
    Article 122
    Shall be punished with imprisonment of five (5) years and fined at most Rp500.000.000, 00 (five hundred million rupiah):

a. any foreigner who deliberately misuse or engage in activities not in accordance with the intent and purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit/ITAS/KITAS given to him/her;

b. any person who ordered or provide opportunity for the foreigner to misuse or engage in activities inconsistent with intent or purpose of the Visa/Stay Permit/ITAS/KITAS given to him/her.

Comment

hello marcus,

thank u so much for giving me essential information regarding working with foreigner. truly appreciated. I already revised my previous post.

once again thank you,
      warm regards

Comment

Sita , I suggest you to , besides a teacher , read English books/articles from the internet , and watch/hear TV news in English , for example from : BBC , or CNN , or Al Jazeera English , or Channel News Asia , or Fox News , or DW , or Arirang , ... (any one , even those from non-English speaking countries , has very similar English speaking quality) . You can find at least one of these TV channels in the cheapest package from Big TV , Top TV , ... (around Rp90'000 per month) .

Comment

Working...
        X